Overview of the Allied Telesis AT-GS900/8
This 8-port, unmanaged 10/100/1000T by Allied Telesis offers powerful Gigabit switching – suitable for medium sized enterprises and educational networks.
The switch requires minimal configuration and can be desktop or rack-mounted for fast and flexible deployment. The integrated copper ports are fully auto-negotiating and allow the connection of existing 10Mbps Ethernet, 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet or 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet devices. Each port is equipped with MDI/MDI-X for the easy connection of other switches and hubs.
Part of the GS900 eco-friendly switch series, the unit includes a high-efficiency internal PSU and a low power chipset to help to reduce power consumption. Each port features cable length detection and will minimise power levels on shorter cable runs. With support for an overnight mode, the switch can reduce power during after-work hours when PCs are turned off. Additionally, this robust unit features a fanless design for silent operation and no intrusive noises.
Back To Top
- Form factor: desktop / rack mount
- 10/100TX ports: 8
- Power supply: internal
- Max power consumption: 5W
- MAC address table size: 8K
- Cooling: fanless
- Dimensions: 121 (W) x 185 (D) x 44 (H) mm
- Weight: 0.75kg
- Ideal environment: medium enterprises using high-bandwidth applications such as video and graphics
- Warranty: 2 years (or 5 years if product is registered)