Overview of the Allied Telesis AT-GS900/24
This unmanaged 24 port network switch by Allied Telesis offers a powerful Gigabit switching solution that is ideal for medium sized enterprises and educational networks.
Minimal setup is required and a range of mounting options allow for fast and flexible deployment. Each copper port is fully auto-negotiating and allows the connection of existing 10Mbps Ethernet, 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet or 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet devices. All ports are equipped with MDI/MDI-X for the easy connection of other switches and hubs.
The GS900 switch series is eco-friendly, featuring a high-efficiency internal power supply with a low power chipset to help to reduce power consumption levels. The ports all feature cable length detection to minimise power levels on shorter cable runs. The overnight mode allows the switch to reduce power during after-work hours when PCs are turned off. Additionally, this robust unit features a fanless design for silent operation.
Back To Top
- Form factor: desktop / wall / rack mount
- 10/100TX ports: 24
- Power supply: internal
- Max power consumption: 16.5W
- MAC address table size: 16K
- Cooling: fanless
- Dimensions: 280 (W) x 180 (D) x 44 (H) mm
- Weight: 1.79kg
- Ideal environment: medium enterprises using high-bandwidth applications such as video and graphics
- Warranty: 2 years (or 5 years if product is registered)