Overview of the Wisenet XNF-8010R
This IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin delivers 6MP resolution at full frame rate, complete with true day/night recording and infrared (IR) illumination up to 15m. The unit’s IK10-rated housing offers protection in exposed areas and its fisheye lens provides panoramic overviews of indoor locations. Additional features include a built-in microphone, easy installation via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
Multiple viewing modes such as double panorama and quad view are supported, which allow the original fisheye image to be seen with less distortion. In addition, regions of the original image can be examined in detail using the digital pan/tilt/zoom controls.
Images captured in high-contrast scenes are improved with wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. By ensuring details in both bright and dark areas are not lost, objects and individuals can be more easily identified. Additionally, digital noise reduction can produce clearer imaging in dark conditions by reducing levels of noise that are commonly seen in low-light video.
A range of configurable video motion detection alarms can be used alongside connected external devices to trigger alerts, start edge recording and also inform users of activity via email notification. Enhanced video analytics, such as people counting and loitering detection are also available to help increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring. Additionally, support for audio is provided via the built-in microphone - enabling users to record audio occurring in close proximity to the camera.
With support for PoE, this camera is also able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation. Additionally, WiseStreamII technology recognises when there is no movement in the scene and lowers image quality, resulting in an overall reduction in bandwidth and storage requirements.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering high-quality 6 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- Fisheye lens offers panoramic overviews of indoor locations
- True day/night functionality provides round-the-clock monitoring
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 15m
- IK10-rated housing offers protection from tampering attempts
- Supported viewing modes including double panorama and quad view allow areas of the scene to be seen with little distortion
- Regions of the original image can be examined in detail using digital pan/tilt/zoom controls
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using digital noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Built-in microphone and audio I/O ports can support two-way communication between the user and the scene
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Enhanced Video Analytics such as people counting and heat maps help to increase scene awareness
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Integrated SD card slot provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- WiseStreamII technology helps to lower bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream
- Simple video management for up to 36 devices using the free Wisenet Viewer recording software
- Remote access to live views and recording playback via the free Wisenet mobile app
- Dimensions: Ø146mm x 54.8mm
- PoE consumption: 12W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet XNF-8010R provides high-quality overviews of large, open-plan areas. It's an ideal solution for users requiring 24-hour CCTV surveillance in locations such as production lines, supermarkets and banks.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Back To Top