Overview of the Wisenet PNM-9022V
Call for availability prior to ordering
- Delivers 8.3MP across four sensors at 30 frames per second
- Supports both 180° and 209° modes
- Outdoor-ready vandal and weather resistant casing
- High power PoE+ connectivity
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: ø206 x 221 mm
With four sensors that stitch together to make a smooth 8.3MP panoramic view, this camera offers a choice between 180° and 209° modes (dependant on mounting method used) making it ideal for areas that require extensive coverage 24 hours a day. Users can manage their camera settings remotely through the free Wisenet mobile application, allowing flexible monitoring from any mobile device. Additional features of this outdoor-ready, vandal-resistant multi-sensor dome include Extreme WDR technology, Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and support for two-way audio through I/O connections.
The four 2.8mm lenses combine to create a seamless 180° view (when wall mounted) or 209° view (when corner or pole mounted) and can be manually tilted up to 60° to deliver optimal viewing angles. An external microphone or speaker can be connected through the I/O ports to enable audio recording or deliver verbal instructions to those close to the camera. Additionally, true day/night recording with an IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance of outdoor locations.
The camera's seamless panoramic view assures users that there are no blind spots, and all areas are captured sufficiently. A range of imaging technologies are included on this camera to enhance video capture and ensure all details are clear. Extreme WDR improves footage captured in high contrast conditions, optimising details in both light and dark areas. Furthermore, privacy masking is included to increase security, allowing the camera to block out areas and individuals that are not permitted to be recorded.
Various video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and alert users to activity via email notification, which is enhanced by directional detection that can identify the direction an individual is travelling – ideal for keeping track of foot traffic in an area. The camera’s audio support also allows users to configure alarms based on audio detection (when an external microphone is connected). Furthermore, defocus detection identifies regions of the camera’s view that are out of focus and corrects them, delivering more detailed surveillance.
A back-up of video data can be stored on this camera via the integrated MicroSD card slot (card not included), providing more security in the event of network failure, whilst also allowing the camera to work as a standalone unit. Users can remotely manage their camera via the free Wisenet SmartViewer application. For more sophisticated video management, software such as Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect are available.
The camera’s housing is IP66 and IK10-rated, protecting it from inclement weather conditions and tampering, assuring users that it is equipped for exposed outdoor locations. As the camera has four sensors in one unit there is no need for multiple IP addresses – making this a cost-effective alternative to a multi-camera system. It can also be easily wall mounted using its built-in mount, allowing the camera body to click into place – saving installation time. Additional accessories can be purchased to pole or corner mount the unit. Furthermore, high powered PoE+ connectivity reduces the amount of wiring required as it combines power and network into one cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Four sensors deliver 2MP each at full framerate
- Panoramic 180° and 209° modes are available
- Sensors can be manually adjusted up to 60° to provide the best viewing angle
- Four individual camera views are seamlessly stitched together with no blind spots
- Extreme WDR technology ensures footage is captured clearly in high contrast areas
- Support for audio is included through two I/O connection ports
- True day/night functionality allows 24-hour surveillance
- Privacy masking protects confidential areas from being recorded
- Motion detection alarms alert users to activity via email notification
- Built-in edge storage allows the camera to work as a standalone unit or provides a useful back-up in case of network failure
- IP66-rated housing provides protection from harsh weather conditions
- IK10 vandal-resistance allows the camera to function in areas prone to vandalism attempts
- Mounting is made easier by an integrated wall mount that allows the camera body to click into place
- High-powered PoE+ delivers network connectivity and power over one cable
This durable multi-sensor camera delivers seamless panoramic views through one IP address - offering a cost-effective alternative to installing four separate IP cameras for 24-hour monitoring of large outdoor areas. Typical applications include university campuses, town centres and service stations.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
- Power terminal block
- Power cable
- Audio/alarm cable
- L wrench and screws
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card