Overview of the Raytec Vario2 IP PoE i4-1
Call for availability prior to ordering
Part of the Vario2 series, this outdoor-ready infrared (IR) illuminator can be used with any network camera that includes an IR-cut filter to enhance surveillance at night. With support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), the versatile model can also be fully integrated into an existing IP system and managed via the handy Vario IP web interface.
Featuring a 10° beam angle and illumination distance of up to 144m, the IP66-rated unit is an ideal choice for monitoring long distances at night. Additionally, users can choose between three holographic lens inserts (included) that offer different size beam angles. These lens inserts can then be easily fitted inside the unit, thanks to the Vario interchangeable lens system. If a wider angle is required, an 80° or 120° lens insert is also available and can be selected from the dropdown menu above.
The unit delivers enhanced IR illumination in a highly-diffused, elliptical beam directly to where it is most needed using Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT). This also allows further illumination distances, whilst helping to prevent overexposure of foreground objects.
Raytec’s Vario2 IP PoE illuminators can be seamlessly integrated into an existing IP system and users can adjust settings easily via the Vario IP integrated web interface. This handy software offers a host of advanced features and also enables instant response to live events. In addition, users have the ability to control a single or group of illuminators – allowing multiple units in a system to be centrally managed.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario2 IP PoE i4-1:
|10 x 10°||144m at 10°
|35 x 10° (fitted as standard)||78m at 35°
|60 x 25°||54m at 60°
|80° x 30°||36m at 80°
|120° x 50°||24m at 120°
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Infrared illuminator provides clear, low-light monitoring in environments where light conditions are insufficient
- Outdoor-ready housing is IP66-rated – allowing it to be safely deployed in outdoor areas
- Unit can be controlled remotely over a network, reducing site visits and lowering costs
- Semi-covert 850nm LEDs offer discreet surveillance and provide a maximum illumination distance of 62m
- A choice of lens inserts allows users to select the most effective beam angle and illumination range to meet their requirements
- Delivers highly diffused elliptical infrared beam, greater illumination distance and reduced light wastage using Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- PoE supplies both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
- Handy web interface offers a range of advanced settings and allows users to respond to live events in real-time
- Users can control a single illuminator or groups - ideal for CCTV systems with multiple units
The Raytec Vario2 IP PoE i4-1 network IR illuminator is an ideal choice for small to medium-sized outdoor spaces requiring long-range image capture at night. Typical applications include petrol stations, car parks and outside of licensed premises.
- 10°, 35° and 60° lenses
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above if required):
- PoE midspan
- 80° or 120° lens