This product is now discontinued, for alternative products please see the full range of Bosch Recording & Storage Solutions
Overview of Bosch DIVAR IP 3000
The Bosch DIVAR IP 3000 offers an advanced, all-in-one surveillance solution for up to 32 IP cameras. It’s pre-loaded with all the necessary components and software, including Bosch's Video Management System (VMS) and is compatible with a wide range of IP cameras. The unit is also supplied with (pre-fitted) hard drives that offer up to 4TB or 8TB of storage (please select required storage capacity from the dropdown menu above).
This professional model comes with 32 pre-installed licences, and supports the monitoring and recording of IP cameras at a resolution of up to 4K Ultra HD. It features integrated VGA and DVI ports for the connection of a screen and can display a single 4K resolution image in live view or playback mode (with the use of a 4K monitor). Users also have the ability to watch a 4 x 1080p split view in live view and when a lower resolution is selected, up to 20 split views can be displayed.
Bosch VMS software is pre-loaded and offers a wide selection of features to provide reliable CCTV surveillance. All camera configuration and management can be performed within the software’s advanced GUI, and users are able to schedule recording continuously or on an event basis. In addition, configurable camera-based video motion detection alarms help to alert users of possible incidents.
If supported by a connected camera, Bosch’s edge-based Essential or Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) can also be used to deliver reliable and accurate video surveillance. Both are i-LIDs approved, offering a comprehensive range of configurable alarms and rules to help increase scene awareness. Detailed metadata is also recorded at the point of capture, allowing users to easily retrieve specific footage from hours of stored video if ever required. By running analytics at the edge, all processing can be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
Users are able to access the system remotely using a choice of Bosch viewing clients. The Operator Client offers full control of the system via a laptop, and the handy Mobile Client allows users to view both live and recorded video - directly via a smartphone or tablet. When viewing remotely, Dynamic Transcoding ensures the delivery of both smooth live video streaming and instant access to HD images - regardless of available bandwidth.
Search tools such as ‘Forensic Search’ (only available with IVA enabled cameras), plus motion and timeline searches are available to allow the quick retrieval of data for event analysis. These recordings can then be exported via the USB connection for further investigation.
This unit is supplied with a storage capacity of up to 8TB and can be scaled up by 2TB (DVR-XS200-A) or 4TB (DVR-XS400-A) with the connection of additional expansion kits. (Please select storage capacity and optional expansion units from the dropdown menus above).
Key features and benefits:
- ‘All-in-one’ box offers an advanced surveillance solution for up to 32 IP cameras
- 4TB (2 x 2TB) or 8TB (4 x 2TB) storage options offer plenty of capacity for a medium sized business
- Capable of live streaming up to 4K Ultra HD resolution
- Built-in VGA and DVI ports allow the connection of an HD monitor for an effective standalone setup
- USB ports allow the connection of accessories, such as a keyboard and mouse, for easy navigation around the user interface
- Compatible with all Bosch IP cameras, as well as third-party models thanks to ONVIF support
- Included Bosch Video Management System software offers 32 pre-installed camera licences
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of edge-based Essential or Intelligent Video Analytics (camera model dependent)
- Operator Client offers remote access to a system from any internet-enabled device
- Mobile Client allows operators to view live video and playback recordings from a mobile device
- Video search tools enable quick retrieval of recordings
- All hardware included has a 3-year warranty
The Bosch DIVAR IP 3000 offers an advanced, all-in-one surveillance solution that is suitable for medium sized businesses. Typical applications include hotels, museums and colleges.
- Installation guide
- Power cable
Optional (please select from the dropdown below):