Overview of Sony SNC-DH120
The Sony SNC-DH120 is a fixed dome IP security camera capable of providing a full HD 720p image suitable for a wide variety of applications in locations such as department stores and large offices. H.264 video compression technology ensures that this high image quality does not impact on your network resources.
The SNC-DH120 is capable of providing a round-the-clock monitoring solution, switching from a full colour image in good lighting conditions to a black-and-white infrared sensitive image in extremely poor lighting conditions (infrared lighting required). As well as this, the SNC-DH120 is equipped with Sony DEPA intelligent video technology, which is capable of notifying you automatically of any untoward activity in the camera's field of view, or attempts to tamper with the camera.
Other features of the SNC-DH120 include its Stream Squared feature (on supported recording platforms only), enabling you to stream two 4:3 aspect ratio video feeds simultaneously, making the SNC-DH120 an economical substitute for two standard definition cameras. Its Easy Focus feature assists installers in optimising the image, and Power over Ethernet simplifies installation and placement of the camera by providing power and network connectivity through a single cable.
The SNC-DH120 comes with Sony RealShot Manager Lite software included, providing a recording and playback solution free of charge.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
A vandal-resistant version is available.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-DH120
- HD 720p provides a highly detailed image without extra demand on network resources by using H.264 compression technology
- Offers a 24-hour monitoring solution by switching to a black-and-white infrared-sensitive filter in low-light conditions (infrared lighting required)
- Sony's DEPA technology provides intelligent motion detection, informing you of any attempts to tamper with the camera or any untoward movement in the camera's field of view
- Stream Squared function sends two 4:3 aspect ratio videos simultaneously, useful for focussing on two specific areas at once
- Easy Focus feature simplifies installation
- Power over Ethernet provides both a network connection and power to the camera through just one cable
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-DH120
The SNC-DH120 is suitable for deployment in locations where a high-quality monitoring solution is required, such as department stores and transport hubs
Accessories for Sony SNC-DH120
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- Wire rope
- Camera unit mounting screws
- Shoulder screw M4
- LAN cable