Overview of Sony SNC-DH110
The Sony SNC-DH110 is a fixed dome IP security camera ideally suited to indoor applications that require a detailed image or facial identification, such as schools, offices and key entrance points. The SNC-DH110 is capable of providing a full HD 720p image at a high frame rate, resulting in a highly-detailed image suitable for monitoring busy areas.
The SNC-DH110 also utilises Sony's DEPA technology allowing for sophisticated intelligent video manipulation. The camera is able to detect motion or attempts to tamper with the camera and automatically raises an alert in response. As well as this, the SNC-DH110 can stream two 4:3 aspect ratio videos simultaneously utilising its Stream Squared function (in supported software and devices only). This is useful for focussing on specific areas of the camera's field of view. Electrical day/night functionality compensates for low lighting conditions to ensure the SNC-DH110 remains an effective surveillance presence for as long as possible.
Alongside these features, the SNC-DH110 uses Power over Ethernet technology to provide both power and network connectivity to the camera through a single cable. This simplifies installation and allows for greater flexibility when choosing where to position the camera. The SNC-DH110 comes with Sony RealShot Manager Lite software, offering an out of the box recording and playback solution free of charge.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
A vandal-resistant version is available.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-DH110
- Full HD 720p resolution at 30 frames per second, providing a smooth, highly-detailed image suitable for applications such as facial identification
- Intelligent motion detection uses Sony's DEPA technology to notify you of any untoward activity or to alert you to the camera being tampered with
- Stream Squared function can send two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in standard definition simultaneously, useful for focussing on two separate areas in the camera's field of view
- Electrical day/night function optimises the image in low-light conditions
- Power over Ethernet provides power and network connectivity to the camera through a single cable
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-DH110
The SNC-DH110 is ideally suited to unobtrusive monitoring of indoor areas that require a high-quality fixed surveillance presence, such as entrance points, schools and offices
Accessories for Sony SNC-DH110
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- B&P warranty booklet
- Sensor input cable