Overview of the Wisenet XNV-6081Z/8081Z
Part of the 'X Plus'-series from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin, this dome IP camera is capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps) - 24 hours a day. The vandal-resistant, IP67-rated unit can be safely deployed in exposed outdoor locations and it utilises a range of imaging technologies for clear image capture in any lighting condition. Additional features include simple installation using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and straightforward free Wisenet Viewer 36-channel software is supported, as well as remote access via the Wisenet mobile app. Resolutions up to 5 megapixel resolution are supported in this range, as well as varifocal viewing angles up to 119°.
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu):
- 2MP resolution and motorised varifocal lens with up to 119° view (XNV-6081Z)
- 5MP resolution and motorised varifocal lens with up to 102° view (XNV-8081Z)
Wisenet's 'X Plus' range of IP cameras offers easy installation with their four-part magnetic modular structure and motorised pan/tilt/roll/zoom (PTRZ) capability. The inclusion of the Wisenet 5 chipset enables further improvement of Wisenet's imaging technologies - allowing the camera to deliver clear video in complex lighting conditions.
The unit’s motorised varifocal lens provides wide horizontal viewing angles of up to 119° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation; the alternative model in this range offers a viewing angle of up to 102° and can be selected in the dropdown menu. For improved imaging in a variety of lighting environments, wide dynamic range (WDR) enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. Hallway viewing mode is also supported and digitally rotates the video stream, allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas.
Users can configure video motion detection alarms to help notify them of activity via a choice of notifications including email. These alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the MicroSD card (not included)– ensuring all motion is captured. Built-in alarm and audio I/O ports allow the connection of external devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as one-way audio. In addition, advanced video analytics such as loitering detection and people counting are also available to help increase scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring.
WiseStreamII technology recognises when there is no movement in the scene and lowers image quality, resulting in an overall reduction in bandwidth and storage requirements. Additionally, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) supplies the unit with both power and network connectivity over a single cable for a quick and cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Models are available in either 2MP or 5MP resolutions, providing detail-packed IP CCTV footage
- Choice of 2.8mm-12mm (up to 119°) or 3.6mm-9.4mm (up to 102°) lens options for wide scene coverage
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour monitoring of indoor or outdoor areas
- Tough, IP67 and IK10-rated housing offers protection in exposed indoor or outdoor areas
- Features a four-part magnetic modular structure to simplify installation
- Hallway view digitally rotates the video stream – optimising the field of view in narrow scenes
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in challenging lighting conditions
- Motorised pan/tilt/roll/zoom (PTRZ) feature reduces the time it takes to set the view during installation
- Configurable video motion detection alarms notify users of activity and enhance security monitoring
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of video analytics such as loitering detection and people counting
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- External alarm sources can be connected via built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- Dual SD card slots provide edge storage space (up to 512GB) and handy data backup
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple installation
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Wisenet’s WiseStream II technology
- Wisenet Viewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Remote access to live views and recordings through the free Wisenet mobile application
- Dimensions: Ø180mm x 125mm
- PoE consumption: 11W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet X Plus XNV-6081Z/8081Z dome IP cameras are a suitable choice for users requiring detailed monitoring of exposed outdoor locations. Typical applications include museums, loading bays and train station terminals.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top