Overview of the Wisenet QND-7080R
- Condition: box open
- Limited 1-year warranty
- No returns or refunds
- Serial number: ZCXR6V2HC001A8V
- Quantity: 1
This dome IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin is capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps). The unit supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated infrared illumination (maximum range of 20m), making it an ideal choice for round-the-clock monitoring of indoor areas. Additional features include edge storage and easy installation using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). The unit also comes with support SmartViewer 36-channel software and remote access via smartphones and tablets.
The unit’s varifocal lens offers wide horizontal views of up to 109° for optimum scene coverage. Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology helps to improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows - ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible. Hallway viewing mode is also supported and optimises the field of view in narrow scenes by digitally rotating the video stream.
Configurable video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity via notifications such as email and can also trigger recording to the onboard MicroSD card (not included). In addition, a built-in microphone allows the user to hear and record audio from the camera's surroundings. External devices can also be connected through the camera’s integrated I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling.
PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable for cost-effective installation. WiseStream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real-time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 4 megapixel resolution at up to 20 fps or 2 megapixel resolution at full frame rate
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- 2.8mm – 12mm varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles from 109° to 26°
- Integrated infrared LED provides up to 20m of night vision
- Security monitoring is enhanced with a range of configurable video motion detection alarms
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Built-in microphone supports one-way audio and allows users to listen to activity in the scene
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in difficult lighting conditions
- Hallway view digitally rotates the video stream – optimising the field of view in narrow scenes
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Wisenet WiseStream technology
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone setups
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- SmartViewer recording software is free to download and provides basic video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Wisenet mobile application provides remote access to live views and recordings from a mobile device
- Dimensions: Ø119 x 98mm
- PoE consumption: 7.2W
- Warranty period: 1 year
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet QND-7080R IP camera delivers 4 megapixel video and is an affordable choice for monitoring indoor locations - 24 hours a day. Typical applications include independent retail stores, newsagents and bars.
Back To Top
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template