Overview of the Vista QNVR-16P
This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet NVRs
16 channel QNVR-16P network video recorder (NVR) from Vista with support for up to 16TB of storage and full HD 1080p recording capability, auto discovery for easy set-up, seamless stream switching and including Vista's QCMS software for simple analogue to IP migration, and mobile support via the Q-REMOTE app for iOS and Android.
The QNVR-16P is a user-friendly network video recorder from the Vista Quantum series with the ability to record up to 16 cameras and with up to 16TB storage capacity (storage options are selectable from the above drop down menu). Real-time video can be displayed across all channels either at D1 resolution at full frame rate or at HD 1080p at up to 10 frames per second, depending on settings. Linux-based and with auto-start after power interruption, the QNVR-16P is robust, reducing the risk of attack from viruses and providing a stable CCTV recording and management solution. The QNVR aims to make the shift from analogue CCTV to IP easier by inheriting the look of a traditional DVR, whilst the included QCMS software also enables the integration of existing Vista Quantum DVRs.
Set-up of the Vista QNVR-16P is quick and easy with auto discovery and IP address setting features (VK2 cameras only), whilst the user-friendly interface and menu structure provide simple, easy-to-use video management with time, date, motion and alarm search capabilities. Variable recording functions can be configured using alarm or motion detection in addition to manual and scheduled recording modes to ensure only relevant video will be captured. When motion or an alarm input occurs, the QNVR can automatically switch between two different streams seamlessly to allow the event recording to take place at increased resolution and frame rate. Control is possible via the unit's front panel, IR remote control or USB 2.0 mouse, providing flexibility depending on user preferences.
The Vista QNVR-16P network video recorder features support for H.264, MJPEG and MPEG-4 compression technologies to provide options for different configurations and bandwidth environments. Watermarking and scrambling technologies increase the authenticity and security of the recorded footage, which is critical for when video data is to be used for evidential purposes. The hard drive included is Western Digital Purple surveillance class which supports constant recording ideal for CCTV applications.
The Vista QNVR can be used with all Vista VK2 IP cameras whilst ONVIF profile S compatibility enables integration with existing IP video systems and recording from cameras from alternative manufacturers. The free to download Vista 'Q-REMOTE' app is available for both iOS and Android and enables handy remote access to the QNVR, allowing individual cameras or split screens to be viewed in addition to PTZ control from mobile devices.
Please note: this NVR comes with 3TB of storage included, please select more HDD storage from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- 16 channel support is ideal for small and medium-sized IP video systems
- Up to 16TB storage capability, enabling very long retention times (a 3TB HDD is included, please select additional storage space from the above drop down menu if required)
- Full HD 1080p recording delivers high quality, smooth surveillance footage
- Simple set up via auto discovery feature makes installation quick and easy
- Linux embedded OS is stable and protects against virus attack
- User-friendly GUI and menu structure makes using the QNVR simple
- Video can be easily found through time, date, motion and alarm searching
- Control via front panel, IR remote control or mouse provides flexible usability for different applications
- Multi-channel playback allows different cameras or views to be watched simultaneously for efficient event analysis
- Auto restart after power interruption ensures data carries on recording after power outage
- Stream switching increases resolution and frame rate on the same channel following an alarm trigger
- Multi-decoding provides compression flexibility depending on requirements
- Watermarking and scrambling technologies provide critical features for when video is to be used as evidence in court
- Users can be notified of events via email, buzzer or a PC Client system
- Compatible with all Vista VK2 cameras and cameras that support ONVIF
- Comes with QCMS software
- Can be controlled via VK4BD4 joystick and keyboard (not included)
Linux-embedded and with easy set-up and use features, the 16-channel QNVR-16P network video recorder from Vista provides stable and user-friendly video recording ideal for small and medium-sized IP video systems in environments such as offices, car parks, doctors surgeries and petrol stations. With its DVR style interface, this NVR is ideal for users who are used to analogue CCTV systems and prefer a not too dissimilar experience whilst taking the full benefit of an IP-based system.
- 3TB Western Digital Purple hard drive - please select from above drop down menu if more storage is required
- User manual
- Power cable
- Remote controller
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Installation CD
Back To Top
- Storage: please select from above drop down menu