This product is now discontinued, for alternative products please see Lenses for IP cameras
The Fujinon YV21X2.8SR4A-SA2 is a high performance, tele-varifocal lens for use with 1/3" sensor, CS-mount cameras. With a 15-50mm focal range, this lens can provide clean and clear images over large distances with horizontal viewing angles ranging between 18° at it's widest setting to 05° at it's narrowest giving up to 3.3x optical zoom. Suitable for cameras with resolutions up to 1.3 megapixels, this infrared corrected lens will give sharp black and white images at night with an IR sensitive camera while delivering crisp colour images during the day. A DC-iris ensures that changing light conditions will not affect image quality making it ideal for outdoor applications.
Fujinon YV3.3X15HR4A-SA2 - Key benefits:
- High resolution - for use with up to 1.3 megapixel resolution cameras
- Day/Night functionality giving clear and crisp images during daylight and darkness
Fujinon YV3.3X15HR4A-SA2 - Key technical indicators:
- Resolution: up to 1.3 megapixel
- Format: 1/3"
- Focal length: 15-50mm varifocal
- Zoom factor: 3.3x
- Iris range: T1.5-T360
- Angle of view (HxV): Wide 18° 29′ x 13° 45′ / Tele 05° 29′ x 04° 09′
- Minimum object distance: 0.8 metres
- Mounting method: CS-mount
- Connection: Standard 4-pin plug
- Weight: 50 grams (unit weight only)