This product is discontinued and there is no direct replacement.
The Fujinon YV2.1X2.8SR4A-SA2 is a high performance, varifocal lens for use with 1/3" sensor, CS-mount cameras. Suitable for resolutions up to 3 megapixels, this infrared corrected lens will allow IR sensitive cameras to give true, high quality colour images during the day and crisp and clear black and white images at night. With a 2.8-6mm focal range, this lens can provide horizontal viewing angles of between 101° at it's widest setting to 46° at it's narrowest giving up to 2.1x optical zoom. A DC-iris ensures that changing light conditions will not affect image quality making it ideal for outdoor applications.
Fujinon YV2.1X2.8SR4A-SA2 - Key benefits:
- High resolution - for use with up to 3 megapixel resolution cameras
- Day/Night functionality giving clear and crisp images during daylight and darkness
Fujinon YV2.1X2.8SR4A-SA2 - Key technical indicators:
- Resolution: up to 3 megapixel
- Format: 1/3"
- Focal length: 2.8-6mm varifocal
- Zoom factor: 2.1x
- Iris range: F1.3-T360
- Angle of view (HxV): Wide 101° 11′ x 74° 10′ / Tele 46° 58′ x 35° 09′
- Minimum object distance: 0.3 metres
- Mounting method: CS-mount
- Connector: Standard 4-pin plug
- Weight: 55 grams (unit weight only)