This product is no longer available. Its replacement is the Panasonic BB-HCM580 4-pack.
This bundle includes four Panasonic BB-HCM580 outdoor cameras including housing, heater and bracket plus Panasonic BB-HNP15 software for CCTV surveillance and recording from up to 64 Panasonic BL and BB range IP cameras. This bundle offers a complete network CCTV solution, which easy to set up and get running. The Panasonic BB-HCM580 offers live remote viewing with full pan-tilt-zoom control over IP based networks such as a Local Area Network (LAN) or the Internet. The camera has a CCD imaging sensor delivering clear images at a maximum resolution of 640x480 (VGA) and at a speed of up to 30 frames every second in any resolution. This Panasonic PTZ camera also features Colour Night View Mode, allowing the camera to capture full colour images in low light conditions down to 0.09 lux. Other useful features include the transferring of images by email or FTP based on a scheduled event or an alarm trigger such as motion detection or external sensor inputs. Images can also be recorded internally on SD Memory card giving a recording solution even when no network is available.
Included with this bundle:
- 4 x Panasonic BB-HCM580 Network Cameras with pan, tilt and 21x optical zoom, Night View Mode (4x BB-HCM580)
- 1 x Panasonic BB-HNP15 recording software for up to 64 Panasonic BL or BB range cameras (BB-HNP15)
- 4 x Videotec DBH24K outdoor housings (4x DBH24KOF028)
- 4 x Videotec ODBH24H150 adaptor plate with 230V AC heater and fan (4x ODBH24H150)
- Your chosen mounting bracket (from selections above x4)
- Additional items you may have chosen (from selections above)
- Professional, four camera solution for outdoor CCTV, suitable for light and low-light conditions
- The recording software included supports up to 64 Panasonic network cameras (BL and BB range), allowing further expansion without having to purchase additional software licenses
- Controllable pan-tilt-zoom - a single camera can monitor a wide area (175° to left and 175° to right, and a maximum 120° up and down). Zoom capability: 21x optical zoom plus 2x digital zoom (42x combined zoom)
- Internal Image Buffer - about 350 images (at 320x240) can be stored on the camera. This can be increased using SD memory (not included)
- Alarm triggering functions can initiate the transfer of images by email or FTP based on events such as motion detection, alarm sensor inputs or based on a timed schedule
- 1/4" CCD image sensor for clearer and smoother display of moving objects
- Colour Night View Mode: In low-light the camera automatically switches to colour night view mode and captures colour images in lighting conditions as low as 0.09 lux
- You can connect up 64 Panasonic network cameras (BL and BB range)
- Up to 16 multi-camera display with sequential viewing and full-screen options
- Recording can be triggered by external alarm input, a timed schedule, built-in motion detection or manual start and stop
- Motion detection sensitivity is adjustable and zones within the image can be excluded from motion detection, improving accuracy and reducing 'false alarms'
- Recordings can be stored on a hard disk or network drive
- Playback of recordings from up to 4 cameras simultaneously
- Recording Capacity Limit Function - You can allocate a set amount of disk space for each camera. Once the allocated space has been used, the system will overwrite the oldest video data with the latest
- Advanced, easy search and playback facility, including speed up of playback