The Bosch VIP-XD is an IP video decoder which allows you to convert digital IP video broadcasts and display them in analogue DVD quality as MPEG-4 or MPEG-2 encoded video.
Establish video connections automatically with cameras, encoders or Bosch’s video management system and display video in single or quad-view on a public display monitors or CCTV control rooms.
Ultra-compact in size the VIP-XD takes up very little space in any CCTV system and is ideal for applications which require a space-saving solution.
Bosch VIP-XD - Key benefits:
- Can be used to convert IP video streams for public display on plasma screens etc.
- Can be used to transfer analogue video over large distances using a cost-effective IP-based infrastructure
Bosch VIP-XD - Key features:
- Converts IP video streams to analogue MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 DVD-like quality video for use with analogue CCTV equipment such as recorders, monitors and public display screens
- Composite video or VGA output
- Analogue NTSC and PAL formats supported
- Video connection types are established automatically
- Single view or quad view options
- High performance, the VIP XD can handle up to 4 MPEG-4 video streams with full resolution and frame rate and display it in quad-view (in single view it can display either MPEG-4 or MPEG-2 video)
- Security comprises of dual-level user authentication, 802.1x authentication using a RADIUS server for identification and HTTPS using SSL certificates protects web access. For total data protection each individual channel can be independently encrypted with 128bit keys
- Alarm inputs and relay output
- Ultra compact in size, ideal for applications requiring a space saving solution
Bosch VIP-XD - Typical applications:
- Ideal for displaying live video in locations where a PC is not required such as images from entrance cameras in stores, product displays in stores and shopping centres, etc.
Bosch VIP-XD - Key technical indicators:
- Video standards: MPEG-4, MPEG-2
- Supported resolutions: (PAL/NTSC) 704x576/480, 704x288/240, 464x576/480, 352x576/480, 352x288/240, 176x144/120
- Power: 12 to 24 VDC, approx. 7VA (VIP-X-PS PSU included)
- Supported protocols: RTP, Telnet, UDP, TCP, IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, UGMP V2/V3, ICMP, ARP, SMTP, SNTP, SNMP (V1,MIB-II), 802.1x
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Weight: 0.3kg (0.66lb)
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 26 x 85 x 107mm
Bosch VIP-XD - Connections:
- Ethernet: 10/100Base-T, auto-sensing, half/full duplex, RJ-45
- Video: 1x output analogue composite BNC connector
- VGA: 1x output 15-pin D-sub
- Alarm: 4x input, clamp (non-isolated closing contact)
- Relay: 1x output, clamp
Bosch VIP-XD - Accessories included:
Product data sheet: Bosch VIP-XD Network Video Decoder (PDF 2.13MB)
- VIP-X-PS Power Supply
- RS-232 null modem cable
- Quick installation guide
- CD-ROM with software and documentation