This product has been discontinued. Its replacement is the PowerDsine PD-9012G/ACDC/M.
The PowerDsine PD-7012/AC/M is a 12-port Power over Ethernet midspan suitable for high powered devices such as pan-tilt-zoom domes or PTZ IP cameras.
This 12-port midspan can inject power in up to 12 separate Ethernet cables which can then be run to each point of installation to be used to transmit live images as well as power the camera. Using Power over Ethernet greatly simplifies installation, reducing both time and costs while also providing flexibility over camera location.
Remote power management, PowerView Pro, is included which allows troubleshooting, remote rebooting and maintenance of your attached devices from any PC attached to the network or even across the Internet.
This 12-port Power over Ethernet midspan is compatible with a range of PoE splitters and network cameras.
PowerDsine PD-7012/AC/M - Key benefits:
- High power PoE capability for devices which require more power such as an IP camera with pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) mechanics or a PTZ dome camera
- PowerView Pro is built-in software which allows remote power management of attached devices reducing downtime of devices and maintenance costs
PowerDsine PD-7012/AC/M - Key features:
- Supplies up to 32W per port over 2 pairs
- Fully backwards compatible to power conventional PoE IEEE802.3af devices
- PowerView Pro remote power management included which enables the power being supplied to your devices to be managed from a remote workstation
- Support for 10/100/1000BaseT networks
- Safe and reliable to use within your existing network infrastructure
PowerDsine PD-7012/AC/M - Typical applications:
- High power PoE connectivity for up to 12 devices, suitable for installation in any IP CCTV application where devices require more power than conventional IEEE802.3af PoE
PowerDsine PD-7012/AC/M - Key technical indicators:
- Number of ports: 12
- Data rates: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Pin assignment and polarity: 4/5(+), 7/8(-)
- Output voltage: 55VDC
- User port power: 32W typ.
- Aggregate power: 420Watts
- Input power requirements: Input voltage: 100-240VAC, Input current: 5.5A @ 110VAC, AC Frequency: 50 to 60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Dimensions: 438 x 272 x 44mm
- Weight: 6.5kg (14.3lbs)
PowerDsine PD-7012/AC/M - Connections:
Product data sheet: PowerDsine High Power Family (PDF 215KB)
- Power: AC input
- Connectors: Shielded RJ-45, EIA 568A, 568B
- Console port: DB-9, male
Product data sheet: PowerView Pro Remote Power Managment System (PDF 112KB)