This product has been discontinued. Its replacement is the PowerDsine PD-9006G/ACDC/M.
The PowerDsine PD-7006/AC/M is a 6-port high power PoE midspan suitable for powering up to 6 high-power PoE devices such as IP cameras with a pan-tilt-zoom function or PTZ dome cameras.
The PD-7006/AC/M will introduce power in up to 6 individual Ethernet cables which would be run to each camera position to supply both a power and data connection. This greatly reduces installation time and costs and also allows cameras to be placed in locations where there are no means of conventional power.
PowerView Pro is included offering secure remote power management of attached devices. Troubleshooting and remote rebooting can all be done easily from a single PC on the network reducing maintenance costs.
This 6-port Power over Ethernet midspan is compatible with a range of PoE splitters and network cameras.
PowerDsine PD-7006/AC/M - Key benefits:
- Enables high power IP camera equipment to be powered using Power over Ethernet, greatly reducing installation time and costs
- Powerview Pro software provides secure remote power monitoring of each device on the network allowing for easy maintenance and troubleshooting
PowerDsine PD-7006/AC/M - Key features:
- Supplies high power of up to 32W per port over 2 pairs
- Backwards compatible to standard IEEE802.3af
- Powerview Pro secure, remote web-based management included
- Support for 10/100/1000BaseT networks
- Safe and reliable to use within your existing network infrastructure
PowerDsine PD-7006/AC/M - Typical applications:
- High power PoE connectivity for up to 6 devices, ideal for installation in locations where there are no power outlets such as opposite elevator doors, building entrances, factories, warehouses etc.
PowerDsine PD-7006/AC/M - Key technical indicators:
- Number of ports: 6
- Data rates: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Pin assignment and polarity: 4/5(+), 7/8(-)
- Output voltage: 55VDC
- User port power: 32W typ.
- Aggregate power: 420Watts
- Input power requirements: Input voltage: 100-240VAC, Input current: 5.5A @ 110VAC, AC Frequency: 50 to 60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Dimensions: 438 x 272 x 44mm
- Weight: 6.5kg (14.3lbs)
PowerDsine PD-7006/AC/M - Connections:
Product data sheet: PowerDsine High Power Family (PDF 215KB)
- Power: AC input
- Connectors: Shielded RJ-45, EIA 568A, 568B
- Console port: DB-9, male
Product data sheet: PowerView Pro Remote Power Managment System (PDF 112KB)