This product has now been discontinued. An alternative camera is the Mobotix M15D-SEC.
The Mobotix V12D-SEC-D22N22 is a toughened IP CCTV camera designed for extreme conditions where vandalism, malicious damage or even small arms fire is a possibility. The V12D offers twin lenses, one for day viewing and the other for night, as well as 20 built-in infrared LEDs for use in areas with no external light.
Offering a large array of on-board functionality including advanced alarm triggering, recording software with optional internal storage, built-in audio with speaker and microphone and Voice over IP (VoIP), the V12D-SEC is perfect for professional CCTV security applications.
Recordings can be made to local Windows, Mac or Linux share drives or internal SD cards up to 16Gb (not included), whilst the camera, like all in the Mobotix range, can be used on Macintosh operating systems. Like all IP cameras offered by Network Webcams, the Mobotix V12D-SEC-D22N22 has a built-in web server and can be viewed over a Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) or via the Internet.
This camera comes with two 90°, 22mm lenses for both day and night viewing.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan please select one from the drop-down menu above.
Mobotix V12D-SEC-D22N22 - Key Benefits:
- Place the camera in the toughest of conditions - Vandal resistant, IP65 rated housing
- See images 24/7 - Day and night sensors with infrared LEDs
Mobotix V12D-SEC-D22N22 - Key Features:
- IP65 rated, tough metal enclosure
- Twin lenses for day and night viewing
- 20 built-in infrared LEDs
- Megapixel quality images (3MP colour, 1.3MP B/W)
- Two-way audio support with built-in microphone and speaker
- On-board recording software for recording to local Windows, Mac and Linux network drives
- Digital pan, tilt and 8x zoom
- Backlight compensation
- Automatic white balance
- Image distortion correction
- Advanced alert triggering on motion detection, sensor inputs, microphone or per schedule
- Alerts by email, http or even by VoIP phone
- Power over Ethernet support
- Compact Flash card slot for internal recording up to 16Gb
- All Mobotix cameras can be used on Macintosh operating systems
Mobotix V12D-SEC-D22N22 - Typical Applications:
The Mobotix V12D-SEC is best suited to tough situations where intentional damage is possible such as prisons and football grounds, bank vaults or cash handling rooms.
Mobotix V12D-SEC-D22N22 - Key Technical Indicators:
- Sensor: 2 x 1/2” progressive scan CMOS Sensor (1x3MP, 1x1.3MP)
- Lens: 2 x ultra-wide 90°, 22mm lens
- Available frame rates: 30fps@640x480, 24fps@ 704x576, 14fps@ 1280x960, 10fps@ 2048x1536
- Available resolutions: Free resolution selection between 2048x1536 and 160x120
- Compression format: MxPEG, MJPEG, JPG, H.263
- Minimum light level required: Colour: 1 lux (1/60s), 0.05 lux (1s). B/W: 0.1 lux (1/60s), 0.005 lux (1s)
- Number of simultaneous users: Dependant on bandwidth
- Protocols supported: TCP, IP, DHCP, DynDNS, HTTP, VoIP, SIP, video SIP, HTTPS/SSL, FTP, NFS, SMB, CIFS
- Security: Multi-level user access
- Power: IEEE 802.3AF Power over Ethernet
- Consumption: 2.5W max
- Case: IP65 rated, vandal proof metal casing
- Dimensions (mm): 142 x 155 x 170
- Weight: 1Kg
Mobotix V12D-SEC-D22N22 - Connections:
- 10/100Mbit RJ-45 Ethernet connection
- USB socket for connection to add-on devices or flash drives
- ISDN socket
- RS232 connection
- External sensors (1 x input, 1 x output)
- Audio Line-In/Out
Mobotix V12D-SEC-D22N22 - Accessories Included:
- Weatherproof housing
- SecureFlex wall/ceiling mount
- Allen wrench
- 0.5m patch cable
- Software CD
Mobotix V12D-SEC-D22N22 - Optional Accessories:
Mobotix ExtIO external sensor unit with remote speaker, microphone sensors and push buttons
Mobotix V12D- SEC -D22N22 - Datasheet:
No datasheets are currently available for this item.