This product has been discontinued and replaced with the Verso Hi-PoE camera housing.
The Videotec Verso HI-PoE is an outdoor enclosure with built-in Power-over-Ehternet (PoE) suitable for accommodating IP cameras with PoE. Combining a PoE housing with a PoE network camera makes outdoor CCTV installations very easy. You only have to run a standard Ethernet cable (e.g. CAT5E, CAT6 etc) to the camera-housing unit for it to work. There is no need for additional electrical cabling. The Ethernet cable will run both the video data as well as the power. Simply terminate the Ethernet cable with a standard RJ-45 connector and plug it in. This PoE solution makes CCTV installations much easier, more flexible and less costly.
The Verso HI-PoE housing is IP66 rated and provides protection against environmental conditions. The housing has a side opening making access to the inside easy, facilitating quick camera installation and maintenance. A thermostatically controlled heater controls the temperature insdide the enclosure. We provide the housing with a cable managed wall bracket as standard so that no cables are visible from the outside. This provides better protection against vandalism. Pole and corner mount adaptors and ceiling mount brackets are available also. The Verso HI-PoE housing comes with an adjustable sunshield to protect the camera and lens from sunlight.
Important: You will need a PowerDsine HI-PoE 7000 Midspan to operate the housing-camera combination. The Midspan is NOT included as standard and must selected above if required.
- Built-in Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) splitter making outdoor installation of network cameras with PoE very easy and cost-effective
- Weatherproof IP66 rated, suitable for wet weather conditions
- Side opening for easy camera installation and servicing
Key technical information:
- Environmental operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Made of impact resistance technopolymer (polycarbonate)
- Stainless steel external screws
- External dimensions (in mm): 156(w) x 466(l) x 113(h)
- Internal usable dimensions (in mm): 70(w) x 230(l) x70(h)
- Polycarbonate window (in mm): 105(w) x 64(h)
- Colour: RAL9002 off white / cream
- Power requirement: HI-PoE Power-over-Ethernet (compatible with PowerDsine HI-PoE 7000 series of Midspans)
Included with this item:
Download the manufacturer's full product data sheet (PDF 162k).
- Videotec Verso HI-PoE housing with thermostatically controlled heater and sunshield
- Built-in HI-PoE splitter
- Videotec WBOVA cable managed wall mount bracket with swivel head
- Instruction manual
- Accessories for camera and lens mounting