This product is no longer available. Its replacement is the Sony SNC-DH110.
Its integral dome enclosure makes the Sony SNC-DF40P network camera an unobtrusive addition to any environment. MPEG-4 compression with Adaptive Rate Control ensures stable, high quality pictures with network-efficient bandwidth requirements, delivering frame rates up to 25 fps at 320x240 QVGA resolution via the 1/4 type IT Super HAD CCD sensor. This camera supports audio transmission from either its own in-built microphone or an external line input, and the in-built vari-focal lens provides optimum coverage over any desired area. Smart vector motion detection provides more efficient activity detection with reduced risk of false alarm triggers.
Important: This camera does not include a power supply unless you have selected one above.
Sony SNC-DF40P - Key benefits:
- Unobtrusive compact dome design allows for descreet monitoring of any indoor environment
Sony SNC-DF40P - Key features:
- Built-in motion vector activity detection permits unattended operation
- Two way audio transmission - built-in microphone and an external microphone input for picking up sound from distant objects, also features an audio sound output for an active speaker allowing users to make announcements at the camera site through a speaker
- 1/4 type Super HAD CCD sensor
- Multicasting capability supported and Adaptive Rate Control for stable image transmission
- PAL composite video output allows for local analogue viewing or recording
- Easy to install
Sony SNC-DF40P - Typical applications:
- Remote monitoring of indoor locations
- For use in small and medium sized businesses and organisations
Sony SNC-DF40P - Key technical indicators:
- Compression format: JPEG/MPEG-4
- Resolution can be set to (in both JPEG and MPEG-4 mode): 640x480, 480x360, 384x288, 320x240, 256x192 or 160x120
- Frame rate: up to 25 frames per second (at 320x240 in both JPEG and MPEG-4 mode)
- Minimum light level required: colour 0.8 lux
- Number of simultaneous users: 20 (in JPEG mode), 10 (in MPEG-4 mode)
- Lens: x2.7 Varifocal auto iris lens, 3 - 8mm, F1.0, CS mount, horizontal viewing angle 66.6 to 26.9 degrees
Sony SNC-DF40P - Connections:
- Network: Ethernet 10/100, RJ-45
- Analogue video output: Composite video (1.0 Vp-p)
- Power: AC24 V 50/60Hz, DC12 V / 7.5 or PoE IEEE802.3af
- I/O: 1 x alarm input, 2 x alarm output, 1 x external microphone input: mini jack, 1 x audio output: mini jack
The Sony SNC-DF40P has a built-in web server for remote viewing over a local area network or via the internet. The camera can be viewed via a standard web browser. Dimensions in mm: 124(W) x 132(H) x 126(D)
Sony SNC-DF40P - Accessories included:
- CD-ROM (setup program and user guide)
- Monitor cables (2)
- Wire rope, screws (2)
- Dome cover screw
- Installation manual
Additional items you may want to order with this camera:
Download the manufacturer's full product data sheet (PDF 592Kb).
- Pre-configuration service. We will configure your camera for you, so it reaches you as a true Plug and Play unit with all the set up hassle taken care of.
- Camera installation. We will configure and install the camera for you. No issues for you to deal with whatsoever.