This camera has been discontinued. A suitable alternative is the Mobotix M15D-SEC.
The Bosch NWC-0900 network camera is a dual sensor megapixel IP camera with automatic day/night switching and Power over Ethernet support.
For around-the-clock surveillance the Bosch NWC-0900 has two built-in image sensors complete with two separate lenses. During the day the camera will use its 3.1 megapixel sensor delivering images up to 2040x1530 pixels in colour providing large, high quality images. At night or during periods of low-light, when the light level is too low to capture colours accurately, the camera will automatically switch to its 1.3 megapixel sensor, which delivers crisp monochrome images at a resolution of 1280x1024 pixels. With automatic day and night switching, you will always be able to view and record high quality images giving complete 24-hour surveillance. The video is delivered at up to 32 frames per second depending on resolution settings and with its high end image processors, the camera is capable of suppling excellent images in extreme lighting conditions between 100,000 lux and 0.01 lux. To meet required storage and bandwidth needs, image resolution, frame rates and JPEG compression can be fully adjusted. In combination with the Bosch DiBos Hybrid digital video recorder the camera allows up to four zoomed image fields to be recorded for surveillance of particular areas of interest. IEEE802.3af Power-over-Ethernet compliant, the Bosch NWC-0900 can be installed using one standard Ethernet cable providing quick and easy mounting of the camera, even in locations with no means of conventional power. Like all IP cameras offered on Network Webcams, the Bosch NWC-0900 has a built-in web server and can be viewed over a Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) or via the Internet as a streaming IP webcam.
Note: This network camera does not include a power supply as standard. Please select one from the options above.
An outdoor version is available: Bosch NWC-0900 Network Camera Outdoor Bundle
Bosch NWC-0900 - Key benefits:
- Dual sensors provide automatic day/night functionality by using a 3.1 colour megapixel sensor for day activity and a 1.3 monochrome sensor for periods of low-light.
- 3.1 Megapixel resolution provides large images which are crisp and detailed, perfect for any security system or application when there is a requirement for fine detail such as the identification of objects or faces
- Support for IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet allows power to be injected into the data cable simplifying installation
Bosch NWC-0900 - Key features:
- Auto day/night switching using dual sensor/lens technology provides automatic 24-hour surveillance down to a light level of 0.01 lux
- Megapixel resolution provides crisp, highly detailed images for use in any security surveillance or monitoring application
- Frame rates from a maximum of 32fps (at 1280x1024) to 15fps (at full 3.1 megapixel resolution)
- Selectable resolution, frame rate and JPEG compression to suit bandwidth and storage requirements
- Configurable image and exposure settings
- Electronic pan-tilt-zoom allows digital manipulation of live video in real-time
- On-board motion detection routines which can interface with recording devices
- IEEE802.3 Power over Ethernet compliant to make installation quick, easy and cost-effective
Bosch NWC-0900 - Typical applications:
- Suitable for megapixel round-the-clock surveillance, monitoring and recording of car parks, offices, shops, hotels, casinos, schools, universities, reception areas, factories, warehouses or any other public space or facilities. Use for critical applications where megapixel images are required such as facial recognition.
Bosch NWC-0900 - Key technical indicators:
- Compression format: MJPEG
- Image sensors: 1x colour 1/2 inch CMOS sensor, 1x monochrome 1/2 inch CMOS sensor
- Lenses: two 8mm fixed lenses, horizontal viewing angle: approx. 72°
- Supported resolutions: Colour: 2040x1530, 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1600x1200, 1280x1024 Monochrome: 1280x1024
- Supported frame rates: Colour: 32fps (at 1280x1024), 24fps (at 1600x1200), 22fps (at 1920x1080), 20fps (at 1920x1200), 15 (at 2040x1530) Monochrome: 32fps (at 1280x1024)
- Min. illumination: Colour: 1 lux at F1.4 (lowlight exposure), Monochrome: 0.01 lux at F1.4 (lowlight exposure)
- Protocols supported: HTTP, ARP, UDP, IP, ICMP, TFTP
- Security: comprises of multi-level password protection
- Power: 12VDC, IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 63.5 x 76 x 125mm
- Weight (without lens): 0.45kg
- Mounting: 1/4 inch tripod mount on top and bottom (stand included)
- Operating temperatures: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Bosch NWC-0900 - Connections:
- Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T, auto-sensing, half-full duplex, RJ45 connector
- Power connector: 5mm, centre contact positive
Bosch NWC-0900 - Accessories included:
Product data sheet: Bosch NWC-0900 Megapixel Network Camera (PDF 1MB)
- 1x Bosch NWC-0900 IP camera (NWC-0900)
- 2x Bosch 8mm fixed lens, manual iris (2x VLM-0814-MP)
- 1x Camera stand for wall or ceiling mount (VB1B)
- Additional items you may have chosen (from selections above)
- 1x C to CS mount adaptor
- 1x Quick installation guide
- 1x CD-ROM with manual and setup/viewer software
- 1x 1/16in. hex key for back focus adjustment