Arecont AV2100DN - Overview:
This product is no longer available. Its replacement is the Arecont Vision AV2115DN .
The AV2100DN is a 2.1 megapixel camera from the Arecont range. Similarly to all cameras in the range, the AV2100DN offers Power over Ethernet connectivity and a high image rate, but the 2100DN also offers image sizes of 1600x1200 at a refresh rate of 24 images per second, with full 30 images per second available at 1280x1024. The image is supplied by a ½” progressive scan CMOS sensor which provides clear, focussed images even if fast moving objects are in view.
In addition to this the AV2100DN offers a switchable mechanical IR cut filter. This means that throughout the day the camera will provide full colour images while in low light conditions the IR filter opens to provide black and white images, providing images where most cameras would not be able to distinguish anything. The AV2100DN also offers Moonlight mode. When enabled, this function extends the exposure rate of images and uses advanced manipulation techniques to reduce noise in images to make images in low light even clearer.
The Arecont AV2100DN also offers Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatibility meaning that should you already have a PoE based network, or wish to choose the PoE midspan to power the camera, only a single cable need be run to your camera, containing both power and data. Alternatively the camera can be powered by a 12v standard power supply (not supplied).
The AV100 monitoring suite is included with the AV2100DN which provides you with a means to monitor up to 16 different Arecont cameras simultaneously. Most camera settings are controlled from here providing you with a single point to manage your camera equipment. In addition to this, a license can be purchased which extends the capabilities of the software to allow for recording and playback, turning the software into a full surveillance solution. Remote viewing is also enabled allowing you to view all of your cameras from a single location and watch any recorded images you may have.
Important: This camera does not include a power supply. Please select the PoE midspan from the drop-down menu above if one is required to power the camera.
Arecont AV2100DN - Key Benefits:
- Excellent quality, high resolution images.
- Low-light capabilities.
- Power over Ethernet compatible.
Arecont AV2100DN - Key Features:
- High definition 2.1 megapixel images.
- Images rates of up to 24 images per second at maximum resolution, with 30 images per second at 1280x1024.
- Power over Ethernet Support.
- Simultaneously view zoomed images and source images.
- 64 motion detection zones.
- Mechanical IR cut filter for true day/night viewing.
- Compatible with AV100 surveillance software.
- Electronic pan/tilt/zoom functionality.
- Moonlight Mode cancels noise and lengthens exposure in low light.
Arecont AV2100DN - Typical Applications:
Areas such as stockrooms, factory and shop floors and warehouses would benefit the most from implementing the Arecont AV1300DN, where high megapixel quality is needed in combination with digital pan, tilt and zoom for non-invasive surveillance.
Arecont AV2100DN - Key Technical Indicators:
- Sensor: ½” progressive scan CMOS sensor.
- Lens: 4-10mm 1/2" varifocal megapixel
- Available frame rates: 24ips @ 1600x1200, 30ips @ 1280x1024
- Available Resolutions: 1600x1200
- Compression format: MJPEG
- Minimum light level required: 0.1 lux (0 lux when used with an infrared ligth source)
- Number of simultaneous users:8
Arecont AV2100DN - Connections:
- Network: Female RJ-45 connection
- Power: Optional 12-48v DC connection
- I/O: 1 x input, 1 x output
Arecont AV2100DN - Accessories included:
- Arecont Vision AV2100DN IP camera (AV2100DN)
- Varifocal megapixel lens 4-10mm 1/2" (LENS4-10)
- Internal wall bracket with swivel head (VB1B)
- Additional items you may have chosen (from selections above)
- Installation CD with AV100 surveillance software.
- CS to C mount adaptor.
- Quick start card.
Product data sheet: Arecont AV1300AI Network Camera (PDF 215k)