Arecont AV1300AI - Overview:
This product is no longer available. Its replacement is the Arecont Vision AV1115DN.
Arecont have created a name for themselves by offering high megapixel, excellent value IP cameras with the AV1300AI being no exception. The AV1300 is a 1.3 megapixel camera offering a maximum resolution of 1280x1024. A ½” progressive scan CMOS sensor means that even with high speed objects in view the camera still offers crisp, clear images and can combine them with a maximum image rate of 30 images per second.
In addition to this, the AV1300AI offers support for lenses with a dynamically controlled iris. When you attach a dynamic iris (DC) lens, the camera will alter the amount of light to the image sensor, meaning that with changing light conditions the camera will automatically adjust to provide the best possible image.
The Arecont AV1300AI is also Power over Ethernet compatible (802.3af) which, when combined with a Power over Ethernet midspan or switch, simplifies installation as only a single cable needs to be routed to the camera containing both power and data. Alternatively the AV1300AI can also be powered by a 12v power supply (not supplied).
Camera monitoring, control and administration are performed through the Arecont AV100 video surveillance software. This software provides functionality for altering camera settings and multi-camera monitoring with any camera from the Arecont range. Remote browser access is also provided. And additional license can be purchase to enable the software to act as a recording and playback server offering a secure and reliable surveillance and recording solution.
Important: This camera does not include a power supply. Please select the PoE midspan from the drop-down menu above if one is required to power the camera.
Arecont AV1300AI - Key Benefits:
- Crisp, clear megapixel images
- Image rates of up to 30 images per second
- Simple installation with only a single cable needed to supply both power and data
- Supports DC Iris lenses to maintain picture quality in changing light conditions
Arecont AV1300AI - Key Features:
- High definition 1.3 megapixel images
- Images rates of up to 30 images per second at maximum resolution
- Power over Ethernet support
- Simultaneously view zoomed images and full images
- 64 motion detection zones
- Auto iris feature
- Compatible with AV100 surveillance software
- Electronic pan/tilt/zoom functionality
- Moonlight Mode cancels noise and lengthens exposure in low light
Arecont AV1300AI - Typical Applications:
The Arecont AV1300AI would be best suited for security applications where changes in light are expected, such as shop floors or office buildings.
Arecont AV1300AI - Key Technical Indicators:
- Sensor: ½” progressive scan CMOS sensor
- Lens: 4-8mm 1/2" varifocal megapixel auto-iris
- Available frame rates: 30 images per second
- Available Resolutions: 1280x1024
- Compression format: MJPEG with 20 quality levels
- Minimum light level required: 0.1Lux @ F1.4
- Number of simultaneous users: 8
Arecont AV1300AI - Connections:
- Network: Ethernet 10/100
- Power: 12-48v DC Inputs
- I/O: 1 x Alarm In, 1 x Alarm out
- Lens: 4pin connector for DC Iris
Arecont AV1300AI - Accessories included:
- Arecont Vision AV1300AI IP camera (AV1300AI)
- Varifocal lens 4-8mm 1/2" auto-iris (HG2Z0414FC-MP)
- Internal wall bracket with swivel head (VB1B)
- Additional items you may have chosen (from selections above)
- Installation CD with AV100 surveillance software
- CS to C mount adaptor
- Quick start card
Product data sheet: Arecont AV1300AI Network Camera (PDF 215k)