This camera has been discontinued. Its replacement is the Panasonic WV-SW396.
Overview of Panasonic WV-NW964
The Panasonic WV-NW964 pan/tilt/zoom IP security camera, with its IP66-rated casing, is well suited to deployment in demanding outdoor environments where security is a priority, such as car parks and industrial sites. With its 360° endless pan functionality and 30x optical zoom, the WV-NW964 allows you to track people or objects wherever they are in relation to the camera's field of view. This operates in tandem with Panasonic's Super Dynamic technology, which optimises image quality to ensure that people and objects are clearly visible whether they are in highlighted or shadowed areas of the camera's field of view.
As well as this, built-in motion detection informs you via e-mail of any untoward activity and triggers recording. Using an SD card (not supplied), footage can be recorded on-board the camera itself.
The WV-NW964 also offers true day/night functionality. Using an automatically removable infrared filter, it switches from a full colour image to a black-and-white image in extremely poor lighting conditions, ensuring a round-the-clock surveillance solution. Alongside this, the WV-NW964 has external inputs and outputs, allowing you to add additional alarm triggers, creating a customised solution for your requirements.
Please note: This camera does not come with a mounting bracket or power supply. Should you require one of these items, please make your selection above when ordering.
Key features & benefits of Panasonic WV-NW964
- Pan/tilt/zoom control with 360° endless pan and 30x optical zoom allows you to cover a wider field of view in more detail with just one camera
- IP66-rated casing makes the camera suitable for installation outdoors
- Panasonic Super Dynamic technology ensures that the image quality is optimised in high-contrast conditions
- True day/night functionality provides an effective surveillance solution even in extremely poor lighting conditions
- Built-in motion detection can inform you via e-mail of any activity in the camera's field of view and trigger recording
- Footage can be stored on-board the camera using an SD card (not supplied)
- External input and output options enable you to expand the camera's capabilities to create a bespoke security solution
Typical applications of Panasonic WV-NW964
The WV-NW964 is well suited for installation in demanding environments where security is a priority, such as car parks, entry gates, and industrial sites
Included accessories for Panasonic WV-NW964
- Setup CD
- Installation guide
- 8P alarm cable
- Connector for 24 V AC
- Front/rear sun shield
- Front/rear sun shield mounting screws
- Waterproof cap
- RJ-45 junction connector