This camera has been discontinued and has been replaced by: Mobotix D15DI-SEC.
The Mobotix D12Di-SEC Outdoor bundle includes a MX-WH-DOME housing providing an IP65-rated weatherproof solution for mounting in any outdoor location. The camera incorporates a dual-lens design, both aimed individually and capable of delivering up to 3 megapixel resolution, ideal for monitoring site entrances or car parks.
The Mobotix D22Di-SEC features two-way audio which allows you to communicate in both directions. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support allows the power to be supplied to the camera through the same cable as the data, simplifying installation. The camera also supports a comprehensive alarm management system giving very flexible control to what your camera reports on, whilst the camera can also be used with Macintosh operating systems. Included in the bundle is everything you will need for a professional outdoor IP camera solution, suitable for video surveillance and monitoring applications including banks, stores, sports stadiums, casinos, schools, government buildings etc.
Please note: A range of lenses and sensors are available for this camera. Please make your selection above when ordering. Additionally, the camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
An indoor version is available: Mobotix D12Di-SEC Network Camera
- A rugged outdoor IP camera, suitable for a wide range of demanding environments such as car parks, industrial and commercial properties, sports stadiums, train stations, schools, universities and other external public and commercial spaces and facilities.
- All Mobotix cameras can also be used on Macintosh operating systems
Included in this bundle:
Product data sheet: Mobotix D12D Network Camera with outdoor housing (PDF 401k)
- Mobotix D12Di-SEC IP camera (D12Di-SEC)
- Your choice of lens modules (selectable above)
- Mobotix wall-mountable dome providing weather protection (MX-WH-DOME)
- Additional items you may have chosen (from selections above)
- One transparent and one 50% tinted dome made from shock-resistant polycarbonate
- Ethernet cable 50cm
- User manual