The IQeye 510 is a compact network camera with a digital pan-tilt-zoom suitable for high speed monitoring applications. The camera's Global Shutter technology captures high resolution images with no distortion making every image captured crisp and detailed. This high speed camera can capture up to 60 images per second at 752x480 pixels making it ideal for fast moving monitoring such as traffic, transportation and busy areas such as casinos, bars, nightclubs etc. The camera works well in low light conditions and by using its wide dynamic range the camera can produce clear images in even the most demanding of lighting conditions. Support for Power of Ethernet (PoE) makes installation easy and cost effective. The IQeye 510 features built-in video motion detection with multiple detection zones, pre-/post-alarm recording to external storage, privacy zone masking and digital image cropping. Like all IP cameras offered on www.networkwebcams.co.uk, the IQeye 510 has a built-in web server and can be viewed over a Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) or via the Internet.
Important: This camera does not include a power supply unless you have selected one from the two options above.
Network Webcams offers trade discounts to resellers on all IQeye cameras.
IQeye 510 - Key benefits:
- Global Shutter technology captures crisp images with no distortion found with interlaced images
- Wide Dynamic Range provides clear images in challenging light conditions
- High frame-rate ideal for capturing fast moving images
- Digital pan-tilt-zoom function allows you to survey an area in close detail with discretion
- Power-over-Ethernet compatibility provides a cost effective, easy installation in virtually any location (no conventional power required at point of installation)
IQeye 510 - Key features:
- Digital pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) allows unobtrusive monitoring with no moving parts resulting in instant camera response, no wear and tear, no noise and no way to tell what the camera is looking at or zooming into. Works with live images and recordings.
- Multiple users can use the digital PTZ function simultaneously on the same live image
- Built-in motion detection can be configured with multiple detection zones each with sensitivity adjustment
- Images can be transfered by email or to an FTP server when the camera is triggered by an event such as motion detection.
- An advanced event notification system can be configured to send notifications by email
- Automatic 16MB pre- and post-alarm recording buffer
- Multi-view capability allows you to display live video from multiple cameras on a single browser page
- LIGHTGRABBER, Low light shutter control
- Backlight compensation: User-configurable exposure window
- Image overlay: time, date and text
- Network security using multi-level password protection
- On-camera image recording solution without the need for further client software [optional]
IQeye 510 - Typical applications:
- Ideal for high speed applications such as traffic monitoring, transportation or areas such as casinos, bars, nightclubs, restaurants etc.
- Use this item as a webcam – Streamdays offers an off-the-shelf solution for you
IQeye 510 - Key technical indicators:
- Compression format: Motion JPEG
- Image sensor: 1/3” CMOS with dichroic mirror
- Resolution: maximum 752 x 480 pixels (WVGA)
- Frame rate: up to 60 frames per second (at full resolution 752x480)
- Minimum light level required: 0.4 lux
- Number of simultaneous users: up to 8
- Lens: F1.8, ½” CS, manual iris, varifocal 4 to 10mm (horizontal viewing angle 36°-58°).
- Protocols supported: IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, HTTP, RARP, BOOTP, SNMP, Telnet and TFTP
- Dimensions excluding lens (mm): 74H x 89W x 43D
IQeye 510 - Connections:
- Network: Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX, RJ-45
- Power: 12-24VDC, 24VAC / 3.5W or Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) using an appropriate PoE midspan (not supplied)
- I/O: 1 alarm output + 1 alarm input (4-pin terminal block)
IQeye 510 - Accessories included:
- IQeye 510 IP camera (IQ510V3NPNE)
- Indoor wall bracket with swivel head (VB1B)
- Additional items you may have chosen (from selections above)
- CD with installation guide
Additional items you may want to order with this camera:
Data sheet: IQeye 510 series megapixel IP cameras (PDF 166k).
- IQrecorder software for an on-camera camera recording solution
- Milestone recording software