This product is now discontinued. For other products, see PowerDsine PoE accessories
The PowerDsine PD-AS601 Active Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Splitter is used to split a PoE signal into separate power and data signals. Using a PoE Splitter allows IP cameras without built-in PoE support to be used in a PoE set up. Power over Ethernet offers a cost-effective, reliable method of installing security cameras on an IP network.
Please note: This splitter is available with 5V or 12V power outputs which can be selected above when ordering.
Key benefits of the PowerDsine PD-AS-601
- Integrate non-PoE cameras with PoE networks
- Provide power to cameras where local power sources are unavailable
- Simplified cable installation significantly reduces installation time and costs
PD-AS601/12 - Connections:
- Input connector: RJ-45
- Output data cable with RJ-45 connector included
- Output power cable with circular connector type HRS RP34 included
PD-AS601/12 - Key technical data:
- Input voltage: 48V Nominal
- Output voltage: selectable above
- Maximum output current: 10W. 5V: 2.0A. 12V: 0.8A
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.7mm x 55 mm x 80.8 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40° C
- Weight: 100g
No product data sheet is available from the manufacturer.