Overview of Vaxtor VaxALPR make, model, colour and vehicle class add-on application
- Detect make, model, colour and vehicle class on one camera
- For use with Vaxtor VaxALPR software
- Includes a database of over 7000 models
- No calibration required - easy to install
- Also available as a PC client for multiple cameras
- One licence required per camera
Enhancing Vaxtor’s licence plate recognition software, this add-on bundle enables the application to detect vehicle make, model, colour, and class – providing even more insight into vehicular traffic in the surveillance area. Ideal for detecting false licence plates or validating charges on toll roads, the add-on application is easy to integrate as it requires no calibration, it simply runs alongside an existing Vaxtor ALPR licence.
Compatible with Axis IP cameras, these add-ons contain a database of 7500 models, 470 makes and 5 different vehicle categories, therefore providing very reliable real-time detection and classification. One licence is required per connected camera and information can be sent to Milestone XProtect or Axis Camera Station for additional analysis or reporting.
Please note: the MMC and vehicle class add-on applications can be purchased separately or as a bundle - please select your preference from the dropdown menu above.
Key features & benefits
- These add-on applications can be purchased separately or as a bundle to allow the detection of make, model, colour, and class of vehicles alongside standard licence plate recognition
- For use with an existing Vaxtor VaxALPR software licence
- Compatible with axis IP cameras
- Installation is easy and no configuration is required
- Highly accurate detection with a database of 7500 models, 470 makes and 5 vehicle categories
- One licence is required per connected camera
- Data can be sent to video management software such as Milestone XProtect and Axis Camera Station for further analysis and storage
Compatible integration platforms
Allowing Vaxtor ALPR software to collate even more data about the vehicles in an area, this add-on bundle provides accurate detection of a vehicle’s class, make, model and colour. Typical applications include detecting false plates, access control and validating charges on private roads.
Please note: This is an add-on application for VaxALPR and an ALPR licence is required for each connected camera. Please select from the accessories tab if required.