Overview of the Wisenet XRN-3210B2
- Includes up to 32 camera channels with a maximum of 32MP
- HDMI output supports local display
- AI Search support simplifies footage review
- Compatible with Wisenet SmartViewer and Wisenet WAVE
- Wisenet 5-year warranty (not including hard drives)
Ideal for mid-sized CCTV systems with up to 32 cameras, this network video recorder supports Wisenet and third-party (using ONVIF) IP cameras up to 32MP resolution. This unit supports the intuitive Wisenet AI search functionality (when compatible cameras are connected), allowing more nuanced object classification and resulting in more rapid search capabilities. This NVR also features support for Wisenet WAVE VMS, two HDMI outputs and remote access via SmartViewer.
User-friendly and simple to configure, with a maximum bandwidth of 400Mbps, the XRN-3210B2 also includes eight SATA HDD slots totalling a maximum of 80TB of storage, providing flexible storage capacity to suit a range of installations. Furthermore, two high-definition local displays can be connected to the unit via the dual HDMI ports, supporting a standalone recording setup.
This NVR offers a variety of recording modes including scheduled (for setting specific recording periods), continuous and event (including pre/post-event recording). These recordings can be exported via the four USB ports for further inspection. Moreover, users are able to manage their recordings, view streams and schedule recording periods via Wisenet WAVE video management software.
Motion detection and support for audio-based detection (with audio-enabled cameras), enhance users’ scene awareness by notifying them via email of suspicious movements or sounds in any of their cameras’ views. Furthermore, event recording can be triggered in these instances to capture the entire event, including the moments prior to, and following it.
The unit’s desktop form factor allows it to be easily integrated into an office setup without the need for additional accessories. To make the configuration process straightforward, a user-friendly installation wizard is available to guide users through setup. Furthermore, an N+1 failover system duplicates the system in the event of component failure, ensuring important data is not lost.
Please note: this Wisenet NVR is provided with a choice of up to eight 10TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications (please select storage from the dropdown menu above).
Key features & benefits
- Network video recorder with support for up to 32 camera channels
- 8 SATA hard drive disks can be installed to offer up to 80TB of storage (select capacity from dropdown menu)
- Supports camera resolutions up to 32MP
- AI search is available when AI search enabled cameras are connected to provide enhanced object identification
- Two HDMI outputs allow the connection of dual monitors for a standalone system
- Several recording modes are available to ensure important events are captured
- Support for Wisenet WAVE VMS and Wisenet SmartViewer enables users to manage and view their recordings from different devices
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time.
- Support for two-way audio (with compatible cameras) enables audio-detection features
- N+1 redundancy system ensures data is not lost in the event of a component failure
Designed to be used in mid-sized CCTV installations with up to 32 cameras and offering an array of analytics and search features to provide a good level of security monitoring, this NVR is ideal for university campuses, schools, and office buildings.
- Quick installation guide
- 1 x USB mouse
- 2 x terminal block
- Power adapter
- Power cord
- Bracket fixing screws
- Bracket rack
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
Key technical features for the Wisenet XRN-3210B2
||Wisenet IP cameras
|Maximum no. of cameras:
||up to 80TB, 8 SATA interfaces for 8 HDDs (max 10TB per bay)
||400Mbps recording, 32 Mbps playback (32ch simultaneously)
||32-ch output, two-way audio support (camera model dependent)
||100 ~ 240 V AC ±10%
||up to 32 megapixel
||H.265, H.264, MJPEG
||combined capability of up to 960 fps
viewing, detection & recording
||PTZ control supported
||normal, dual Stream, schedule (continuous/event), event (pre/post), bookmark
||alarm input, video loss, camera event (sensor, MD, video analytics, defocus, audio), dynamic event
||E-Mail, event push, PTZ preset, alarm out, buzzer, monitor out
||100 ~ 240 V AC ±10%
||RJ-45 3EA (LAN/WAN, 1Gbps)
||8 x alarm input, 4 x alarm output, 2 x HDMI, 4 x USB
||438 x 86 x 434.9 mm
||HDD, alarm, power, record, backup, network
||IP address filtering, user access log, 802.1x, encryption device certificate (Hanwha Techwin Root CA), signed firmware
||temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
||IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, RTP (UDP), RTP (TCP), RTSP, NTP, HTTP, DHCP (Server, Client), SMTP, ICMP, IGMP, ARP, DNS, DDNS, uPnP, HTTPS, SNMP, ONVIF (Profile-S), SUNAPI (Server, Client)
Documentation for the Wisenet XRN-3210B2