Overview of the Mobotix PTMount
With three manually adjustable axes, this PTMount accessory allows a single Mobotix S74 optical sensor to be adjusted, allowing for the best possible view whilst mounted to a wall or a ceiling.
This PTMount allows users to manually adjust the viewing direction of their S74 optical sensors to ensure the best possible video capture. Suitable for a range of applications, this mount can function both in and outdoors thanks to its sturdy design and concealed cabling.
Key features & benefits
- Manually adjustable dome mount for use with optical sensor modules for Mobotix S74
- Features three axes to tilt and realign video when mounted to a wall
- For both outdoor and indoor use
- Can be used in temperatures ranging from -30°C to + 60°C.
- Suitable for ceiling or wall installation
- Concealed cabling
Ideal for areas that require more flexible mounting of sensor modules in which the viewing direction can be adjusted according to the unit's position, the Mobotix S74 PTMount can be used in car parks, supermarket entryways and reception areas.
- Backing plate
- Allen wrench 1.5mm
- Allen wrench 3mm
- Stainless steel wood screws 4x40
- Dowels 6mm
- Stainless steel Allen screws M4x30
- Sensor installation and removal tool