Overview of the Milestone XProtect LPR Application Device Licence
Milestone XProtect LPR is an add-on application to be integrated with a valid Express+, Professional+, Expert or Corporate system.
This Milestone XProtect LPR Device Licence is for use only when a Milestone LPR Base Licence has been installed onto an existing video management system.
Key features & benefits
- Milestone XProtect LPR is for use with XProtect Express+, Professional+, Expert and Corporate
- Device licences must be used alongside the XProtect LPR base licence
- A flexible solution for any size application with support for an unlimited number of cameras (dependant on XProtect variant. A separate licence is required for each camera)
- Supports up to 200 countries and regions (country modules are required for each country/region)
- Allows for detection of vehicles across multiple lanes with one camera
- Licence plate match lists allow users to quickly identify vehicles of interest and raise alerts
- Event triggers can be configured and managed through XProtect Smart Client for efficient automation of processes based on LPR
- Clear reporting of license plates in live view and LPR detection lists in the smart client can be exported as PDFs
- Track specified plates across the entire surveillance area