Overview of the Milestone Husky 150D
- Desktop recording server with 150 Mbit/s video throughput
- Up to 20 channels supported (HD 1080p, 30 fps, 5-8 Mbit/s/channel & VMD recording)
- Dell Enterprise drive offers local storage of up to 16TB
- Support for any level of Milestone XProtect
- 5-year NBD warranty (includes HDDs)
This desktop server supports the recording of up to twenty HD 1080p resolution IP cameras at full frame rate. It is optimised for use with any Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS) variant and is equipped with up to 16TB of raw local storage. The unit is ideal for businesses that require a straightforward recording solution for a small number of cameras and, due to its compact form factor, can be fitted unobtrusively into smaller spaces for easy deployment. Additionally, a 5-year NBD manufacturer warranty is included for re-assurance of the lifespan of the server.
Compatible with the entire IVO Husky series, Milestone’s XProtect video management software creates a comprehensive video management solution.
Flexible and scalable with a range of products for all requirements, each Husky is optimised for use with XProtect software.
Choose your Milestone XProtect software product
The unit’s Intel Pentium Gold G5400 processor allows it to provide a throughput of up to 150 Mbit/s and 8GB of RAM. The server has support for up to 20 camera channels, based on video streams of HD 1080p at 30 frames per second (fps), 5-8 Mbit/s per channel and recording on video motion detection. Its internal hard drive is pre-installed with a choice of either 2TB, 4TB, 8TB, 12TB or 16TB (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu above). Furthermore, there are various built-in display inputs (2x DisplayPort and 1x VGA) and two 1 GbE (RJ45) connections to maximise the server’s functionality.
Any of Milestone's XProtect video management software products can run on this server (purchase of a Milestone XProtect base and device licences are required), with access available through the XProtect Smart Client, Web Client or Milestone’s Mobile App. Note: XProtect Smart Client can also be run locally to offer live view / playback for up to 4 channels.
The Milestone Husky 150D IVO’s compact form factor makes it ideal for smaller locations with limited space and installations of a few cameras. Set up is simple with features such as Windows and XProtect VMS optimisation and Husky Assistant. In addition, Milestone XProtect VMS supports over ten thousand different devices.
Please note: No XProtect software is included with this server. To install Milestone XProtect Express+, Professional+, Expert or Corporate onto this server, a base licence, camera licences (single licence required for each device added to the system) and the recommended Milestone Care Plus will need to be purchased separately.
Key features and benefits
- Compact desktop video server with support for up to 20 channels (based on HD 1080p, 30fps, 5-8 Mbit/s/channel and recording on video motion detection)
- A single drive bay stores to 16TB storage (Dell Enterprise Grade 24/7 Drives supplied)
- Features an Intel Pentium Gold G5400 processor and 8GB of RAM
- Video throughout of up to 150 Mbit/s - ideal for small systems
- Simple solution for small-scale systems with support for any Milestone XProtect VMS product (sold separately)
- Straightforward access to the system via any of Milestone’s three viewing interfaces; Smart Client, Web Client and Milestone mobile app
- All hardware included features a 5-year NBD manufacturer warranty
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above):