Overview of the Milestone Husky 1000R
- Rack-mount recording server with 1080 Mbit/s video throughput
- Up to 150 channels supported (HD 1080p, 30 fps, 5-8 Mbit/s/channel & VMD recording)
- Dell Enterprise drives offer local storage of up to 128TB
- Support for any level of XProtect and hardware RAID redundancy
- 5-year NBD warranty (includes HDDs)
This rack-mount video recording server is designed for use with any Milestone XProtect video management product and supports the recording of up to one hundred and fifty HD 1080p resolution IP cameras at full frame rate. Suitable for large systems with demanding recording requirements, the server can store up to 128TB across eight Dell Enterprise drives and features RAID support for full redundancy. Furthermore, a 5-year NBD manufacturer warranty is included to provide added protection and peace of mind.
Compatible with the entire IVO Husky series, Milestone’s XProtect video management software creates a comprehensive video management solution.
Flexible and scalable with a range of products for all requirements, each Husky is optimised for use with XProtect software.
Choose your Milestone XProtect software product
This Milestone-optimised server features an Intel Xeon Silver 4210R processor and 16GB of RAM with a recording rate of up to 1080Mbit/s. It also supports the recording of up to 150 camera channels, based on video streams of HD 1080p at 30 frames per second (fps), 5-8 Mbit/s per channel and recording on video motion detection. The server features twelve drive bays, eight of which come pre-installed with either 16TB, 32TB, 64TB, 96TB or 128TB storage (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu above). Users can then choose to populate the remaining four drive bays for further storage capacity, as well as the ability to add extra components to support analytics or increase overall system performance. Additionally, two VGA display inputs and four 1 GbE (RJ45) network ports allow increased flexibility and functionality.
Each of the servers in the Husky IVO range are optimised for use with any of the Milestone XProtect software products (purchase of a Milestone XProtect base and device licences are required) – providing the flexibility to easily expand a CCTV system over time. Users can then access their systems through a range of high-performance interfaces such as XProtect PC Smart Client, Web Client or Milestone Mobile App.
The rack-mount 2U form factor of this server allows it to slot into existing IT infrastructure, providing a tidy install solution. Installation is further aided by features such as Windows and XProtect VMS optimisation and Husky Assistant. Furthermore - with over ten thousand different devices supported by Milestone XProtect VMS, users can be confident that various hardware from multiple manufacturers can be integrated easily into a single system.
Please note: No XProtect software is included with this server. To install Milestone XProtect Express+, Professional+, Expert or Corporate onto this server, a base licence, camera licences (single licence required for each device added to the system) and the recommended Milestone Care Plus will need to be purchased separately.
Key features and benefits
- 2U rack-mount video server with support for up to 150 channels (based on HD 1080p, 30fps, 5-8 Mbit/s/channel and recording on video motion detection)
- Eight drive bays store up to 128TB storage – with the option to populate four further bays
- Intel Xeon Silver 4210R processor and 16GB of RAM
- Video throughout of up to 1080 Mbit/s - ideal for larger systems
- Ideal for demanding systems that require comprehensive video management with support for any Milestone XProtect VMS product (sold separately)
- Straightforward access to the system via any of Milestone’s three viewing interfaces; Smart Client, Web Client and Milestone mobile app
- Support for Raid 0,1,5,6,10,50,60 (hardware RAID) for data backup and storage redundancy
- All hardware included features a 5-year NBD manufacturer warranty
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- Storage options
- Mounting accessories