Overview of the Milestone Husky 350T
- Tower recording server with 360 Mbit/s video throughput
- Up to 50 channels supported (HD 1080p, 30 fps, 5-8 Mbit/s/channel & VMD recording)
- Dell Enterprise drives offer local storage of up to 32TB
- Support for any level of XProtect and software RAID redundancy
- 5-year NBD warranty (includes HDDs)
This desktop tower video recording server can support the recording of up to fifty HD 1080p resolution IP cameras at full frame rate, and is optimised for use with any of the Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS) variants. This robust server is also equipped with up to 32TB of raw local storage across two Dell Enterprise drives, and is an ideal choice for businesses that require a reliable recording solution that can be grown over time. In addition, a 5-year NBD manufacturer warranty is included, offering peace of mind and protection of investment.
Compatible with the entire IVO Husky series, Milestone’s XProtect video management software creates a comprehensive video management solution.
Flexible and scalable with a range of products for all requirements, each Husky is optimised for use with XProtect software.
Choose your Milestone XProtect software product
Featuring an Intel Core i3 processor, this Milestone-optimised server also includes 16GB of RAM and offers a recording rate of up to 360 Mbit/s. Up to 50 channels are supported for recording, based on video streams of HD 1080p at 30 frames per second (fps), 5-8 Mbit/s per channel and recording on video motion detection. The Husky 350T also features two internal drives and is supplied pre-installed with 4TB, 8TB, 16TB, 24TB or 32TB of storage (please select required storage capacity from the dropdown menu above), and Software RAID 0,1 for increased uptime. In addition, handy connections such as three display inputs (2x DisplayPort and 1x VGA) and two 1 GbE ports (RJ45) are built-in to assist in maximising the server’s functionality.
Designed to offer a comprehensive recording solution, users are able to run any of Milestone's XProtect video management software products on this server (purchase of a Milestone XProtect base and device licences are required). The system can then be accessed through a variety of interfaces including the XProtect PC Smart Client, Web Client or Milestone's Mobile App. Note: XProtect Smart Client can also be run locally to offer live view / playback for up to 4 channels.
The tower form factor of this server is ideal for locations without rack space. A range of features are included to help simplify set up such as Windows and XProtect VMS optimisation, as well as the handy Husky Assistant. Additionally, over ten thousand different devices are supported using the Milestone XProtect VMS.
Please note: No XProtect software is included with this server. To install Milestone XProtect Express+, Professional+, Expert or Corporate onto this server, a base licence, camera licences (single licence required for each device added to the system) and the recommended Milestone Care Plus will need to be purchased separately.
Key features and benefits
- Desktop tower video server with support for up to 50 channels (based on HD 1080p, 30fps, 5-8 Mbit/s/channel and recording on video motion detection)
- Two drive bays house up to 32TB storage (Dell Enterprise Grade 24/7 Drives supplied)
- Intel Core i3-10100 processor and 16GB of RAM
- Video throughout of up to 360 Mbit/s - ideal for small to mid-size systems
- Flexible solution for growing systems with support for any Milestone XProtect VMS product (sold separately)
- Straightforward access to the system via any of Milestone’s three viewing interfaces; Smart Client, Web Client and Milestone mobile app
- Support for Raid 0,1 (Software RAID) for data backup and storage redundancy
- All hardware included features a 5-year NBD manufacturer warranty
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above):