Overview of the Wisenet XNF-8010RV
- Captures 6MP resolution video at up to 25fps
- 360° panoramic lens
- Up to 15m IR illumination
- Business intelligence analytics
- 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø147.5 x 368.6 mm
This panoramic dome IP camera is part of the X series by Wisenet and delivers 6MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second (fps). It also features true day/night capabilities, enhanced by an integrated infrared (IR) LED with a range of up to 15m. The camera’s housing is IP66 and IK10 rated, providing resistance to inclement weather and tampering. Additional features include simple installation via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), remote access through the Wisenet SmartViewer application and business intelligence analytics for a helpful insight into commercial trends and activity.
Along with its 6MP resolution capability, this camera features support for true day/night recording - allowing it to capture detailed overviews 24 hours a day. This unit is also capable of delivering a full 360° viewing angle with its fisheye lens – ideal for installation in the middle of an area requiring overview surveillance. Additionally, the camera features a built-in microphone that enables users to listen in and to record audio in the camera's surroundings.
The natural curvature of the camera’s panoramic image can be de-warped using digital pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) technology to allow wide angle views without loss of detail. Viewing modes such as double panorama and quad view make this possible by dividing the camera’s view into two or four areas, reducing distortion.
Users can be alerted by notifications such as email when motion is detected by the camera thanks to its configurable video motion detection alarms. Additionally, the camera’s business intelligence analytics such as heatmap and people counting provide a useful insight into consumer trends and traffic over a period of time - helping businesses to access day-to-day activity and improve operations.
Edge recording onto dual MicroSD card slots (cards not included) simplifies data storage and provides a handy backup of footage in the event of network intermittence. Users can also remotely access the camera through Wisenet’s free video management application SmartViewer, but for more comprehensive video management the camera can be integrated with Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect.
PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over one cable, simplifying system set up and reducing initial costs. Additionally, IP66 and IK10 rated casing protects the unit from adverse weather and vandalism in exposed areas.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 6MP resolution video at up to 25fps
- 360° fisheye lens offers panoramic overviews of open outdoor areas
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides 24-hour surveillance
- IR illumination with a range of up to 15m for low-light conditions
- One way audio via an integrated microphone enables you to hear sound around the camera
- De-warping capabilities reduce distortion whilst maximising view with multiple viewing modes
- Wide dynamic range retains the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting
- People counting and heatmap analytics help businesses to gain further intelligence of consumer activity
- Configurable camera-based video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity via notifications such as email
- Recordings can be stored locally to the on-board SD card (not included) and used as a backup if the network fails
- SmartViewer software can be downloaded to view live and recorded video on a mobile device
- Simple installation can be achieved through PoE which delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable.
- IP66 and IK10 rated housing protects the unit from weather and vandalism
This 360° panoramic dome is ideal for deployment in outdoor areas that require a wide overview - 24 hours a day. Typical applications include car parks, outside supermarkets and outdoor areas of school.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
- Mounting guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):