Overview of the Wisenet QND-6030R
- Captures in 2MP resolution at up to 30fps
- 6mm fixed lens with 52.5° horizontal viewing angle
- 20m IR illumination
- Built-in microphone
- 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø110 x 86 mm
Part of the Q series by Wisenet, this compact IP camera provides indoor surveillance in 2MP resolution at full frame rate - making it the ideal camera for unobtrusive monitoring of indoor areas. The camera’s infrared (IR) LED illuminates up to 20m, enhancing the depth of field in low-light conditions. Support for audio in this unit is provided with a built-in microphone, giving the user the ability to hear and record audio within the camera's vicinity. The camera is also equipped with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), which delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable, resulting in simplified installation.
This unit captures video in 2MP resolution at up to 30 frames per second and features a 6mm fixed lens that delivers a 52.5° field of view – ideal for narrow, more specific areas of interest such as entranceways or corridors. With a compact design and IK08 impact resistance the unit offers unobtrusive surveillance in exposed indoor areas prone to vandalism.
To deliver clear footage in challenging light conditions, imaging technologies such as Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction are included, ensuring that high contrast and low light areas can be captured in full detail. Additionally, digital noise reduction provides recordings with less noise in low-light areas.
Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time by sending notifications via email or triggering recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included). A built-in microphone enables users to listen in and then record audio within the camera's surroundings.
Integrated edge storage (MicroSD not included) allows the camera to work as a standalone unit, giving users a cost-effective storage option. Wisenet's Smartviewer can be downloaded to a user's mobile device and provides remote access to live views and recorded footage on-the-go. For more advanced video management the camera can be integrated with Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect.
Installation is simple with support for PoE, which supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable, using less outlets for a tidy and efficient set-up.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessory tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Provides 2MP resolution at up to 30fps
- 6mm fixed lens offers a 52.5° horizontal field of view
- Wide Dynamic Range assists the capture of clear images in high contrast scenes
- Digital noise reduction preserves video quality in low-light conditions
- Up to 20m IR illumination to optimise recording in low-light
- Built-in microphone provides the opportunity to record and monitor audio within the camera’s viewing area
- Video motion detection alerts can trigger recording to the onboard MicroSD card or notify a user through email
- Edge recording stores video data onto a MicroSD card (not included) for smooth, uninterrupted data
- Unit receives power and network connectivity through one cable via PoE
- Wisenet WiseStream technology reduces bandwidth levels
- Smartviewer application provides remote access to live views and video playback
With a compact design, this IP dome camera is ideal for unobtrusive surveillance of narrow areas such as entryways, shopping aisles and corridors.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
- Mounting guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):