Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2145FWD-IS
- Delivers detail-packed 4MP resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Fixed 2.8mm lens provides a wide 109° horizontal field of view
- Up to 30m IR illumination
- WDR technology
- 3-year warranty
- Size: Φ111 × 82.4 mm
Part of Hikvision's affordable range of IP cameras, this outdoor-ready dome captures detailed 4MP resolution video at full frame rate. Edge storage offers a backup of data in the event of network failure (MicroSD card not included) and support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides power and network connectivity over a single cable - simplifying installation. Other useful features include Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology and low-light capability for improved image quality in challenging lighting conditions, as well as remote access to the unit via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software.
The camera is housed in an IP67 and IK10-rated casing which offers protection in outdoor areas that are prone to tampering attempts and its fixed lens offers a wide horizontal viewing angle of 109°. Integrated infrared (IR) LEDs also help to enhance night-vision at a range of up to 30m, while low-light capability produces full colour images in near darkness; and WDR technology retains image details even in strongly backlit scenes. In addition, video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users to possible incidents in real-time and users can also attach external devices via the unit's built-in alarm and audio I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures highly detailed 4MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second
- Fixed 2.8mm lens provides a wide horizontal viewing angle of 109°
- IP67 and IK10-rated housing for reliable use in outdoor locations prone to tampering attempts
- True day/night recording is enhanced by integrated IR LEDs at a distance of up to 30m
- WDR technology and low-light capability help to improve image quality in challenging lighting conditions
- Onboard MicroSD card (not included) provides data backup if the network fails
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable for simple, cost-effective installation
- Camera-based video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users to possible incidents via email
- Built-in audio and alarm I/O ports enable the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling
- Free remote access to the unit via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software
This affordable dome captures detail-packed 4MP resolution video in outdoor scenes - 24 hours a day. Typical applications include art galleries, outside licensed premises and bus stations.
- Installation guide
- User manual
Optional (select from above dropdown menu):