Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2385G1-I
- Captures 8MP resolution video at up to 20 fps
- Fixed 2.8mm lens provides a 110° horizontal field of view
- Up to 30m IR illumination
- WDR technology
- 3-year warranty
- Size: Φ138.3 × 125 mm
Offering an affordable monitoring solution for outdoor scenes, this turret IP camera captures detailed 8MP resolution video at up to 20 frames per second (fps). The unit includes imaging technologies, such as Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and low-light capability, for improved image quality in challenging lighting conditions. Other useful features include support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) and on-board storage (microSD card not included); as well as free remote access via Hikvision’s iVMS-4200 video management software application.
The camera’s 2.8mm fixed lens provides a wide 110° horizontal viewing angle and true day/night recording is enhanced at a range of up to 30m by integrated infrared (IR) LEDs. The unit is housed in a weather-resistant IP67-rated casing for use in exposed outdoor areas. WDR technology retains image details in strongly backlit scenes and low-light capability enables the capture of full colour images even in near darkness. In addition, various video motion detection methods can also be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 8MP resolution video at up to 20 frames per second
- Wide 110° horizontal field of view for the examination of wide outdoor scenes
- IP67-rated casing for reliable use in outdoor locations
- True day/night recording is enhanced by integrated IR LEDs up to a distance of 30m
- WDR technology and low-light capability help to improve images captured in difficult lighting conditions
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users to possible incidents in real-time
- Support for PoE reduces installation costs and simplifies the installation process
- Onboard storage provides a handy data backup in the event of network failure (MicroSD card sold separately)
- Free remote access via Hikvision’s iVMS-4200 video management software
This outdoor-ready turret IP camera offers an affordably monitoring solution for scenes that require 24-hour detailed surveillance footage. Typical applications include petrol stations, office buildings and outside of licensed premises.
- Installation guide
- User manual
Optional (select from accessories tab):