Overview of the Wisenet QNF-9010
- Supports capture of up to 12MP resolution video at full frame rate
- 360° panoramic lens
- People counting and heatmap capability
- WDR technology
- 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø99 x 49mm
Part of Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin’s affordable ‘Q’ series, this panoramic camera features a fisheye lens that offers full 360° overviews in ultra-high definition 12MP resolution. Business intelligent analytics are also included to help provide insightful reports of activity within a business location. Other useful features include Power over Ethernet support for simplified installation, handy data backup with on-board MicroSD storage (card not included) as well as remote access through the free Wisenet SmartViewer application.
Measuring only 99mm in diameter, this palm-sized mini dome features true day/night capability to enable monitoring of indoor scenes – 24 hours a day. Panoramic 360° viewing is also provided, thanks to the unit’s detailed 12MP CMOS sensor, helping to eradicate blind spots in open plan indoor areas.
Multiple viewing modes, such as double panorama and quad view, are supported and digital pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) viewing dewarps the curvature of the full image – allowing the original fisheye image to be seen with less distortion. The camera is also able to capture image details even in strongly backlit scenes thanks to WDR technology. In addition, digital noise reduction technology produces clearer images in low lighting conditions by reducing the image 'grain.'
The unit is equipped with people counting and heatmap analytics which allow users to monitor foot traffic and potential within defined areas of a scene. This makes the camera an ideal choice for business, such as retailers, who want to measure store efficiency and better manage peaks and troughs of customer flow at checkouts. A range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms are also available to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email.
Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) to provide a helpful backup of data if the network fails. Users are also able to remotely access the camera via the free Wisenet SmartViewer application and, for further functionality, it can be easily integrated with high performance video management software applications, such as Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect.
PoE supplies the unit with both power and network connectivity over a single cable – enabling quick and cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Up to 12MP resolution is supported to provide detail-packed surveillance footage
- Compact, 99mm diameter dome is ideal for unobtrusive installation
- 360° fisheye lens offers panoramic overviews of indoor open plan areas
- Areas of interest can be monitored closely using the camera’s multi-streaming feature
- Digital PTZ viewing de-warps the curvature of the full image – allowing specific sections of to be seen with less distortion
- WDR and digital noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- People counting and heatmap analytics help businesses to gain further intelligence of traffic within their location
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- SmartViewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
With an ultra-compact design and a diameter of just 99mm, this IP dome camera is ideal for non-invasive, round-the-clock surveillance of open plan indoor areas. Typical applications include museums, night clubs and banks.
- Installation Guide
- User manual
- Mounting template
Optional (select from above dropdown menu):