Overview of the Vivotek FE9180-H
This fisheye IP camera by Vivotek is capable of delivering 5 megapixel resolution at up to 15 frames per second (fps) - 24-hours a day. The compact unit offers full 360° overviews of open plan, indoor locations - ensuring footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated. Additional features include built-in microphone, edge storage and simplified installation via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Dewarped viewing modes allow the original fisheye image to be seen with less distortion and electronic pan/tilt/zoom controls enable examination into specific areas of interest. WDR Pro technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification. In addition, the built-in microphone supports one-way audio and allows users to listen to activity within the scene.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 5 megapixel resolution at up to 15 frames per second (fps)
- Fisheye lens ensures footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated
- Provides a 360° overview when ceiling-mounted, or wide 180° views if mounted onto a flat wall
- WDR Pro technology balances lighting for a clear image in high contrast scenes
- 3D noise reduction technology decreases noise in low-light surveillance scenes
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Electronic pan/tilt/zoom controls enable in-depth viewing of specific areas of interest
- Quick close-ups of the original image can be examined using the unit’s 12x digital zoom
- Built-in microphone supports one-way audio and allows users to listen to activity
- Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - helpful in a standalone set up
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
- Dimensions: Ø 94mm x 39mm
- PoE consumption: 3.6W
- Warranty: 2 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek FE9180-H fisheye IP camera is equipped with a fisheye lens is capable of providing 360° overviews - 24-hours a day. An ideal choice for indoor locations that require high resolution, typical applications include banks, supermarkets and open plan offices.
- Quick installation guide
- Alignment sticker
- Screw pack
- Mounting bracket
- Warranty card
Optional (please select from above dropdown menu if required):