Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD5A26G0-IZS
This Hikvision outdoor-ready network camera is capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 50 frames per second (fps) - round the clock. It's IK10-rated casing allows the unit to be safely deployed in exposed outdoor locations, whilst built-in infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 50m. Additional features include, simplified installation using Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
The camera's varifocal lens provides horizontal views up to 103.3° and allows the desired viewing angle to be easily set during installation. Imaging technologies such as 3D noise reduction helps to ensure low-light images are clearer and feature less noise, whilst wide dynamin range (WDR) improves the capture of detail in high contrast scenes. Users can be alerted by notifications such as email when motion is detected; this is thanks to the unit's support for configurable video motion detection alarms. These motion detection alerts can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included).
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at a maximum of 50 frames per second (fps)
- Complete with true day/night recording enhanced by infrared (IR) illumination
- Built-in infrared LEDs providing up to 50m maximum IR range
- Varifocal lens (2.8mm - 12mm) allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Vandal-resistant and IP67-rated housing offers protection against harsh weather conditions
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- 3D noise reduction technology decreases noise in low-light surveillance scenes
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Integrated MicroSD card provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Remote access to live video and playback of recordings via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 VMS
- Dimensions: 405mm x 190mm x 180mm
- PoE+ consumption: 12W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The vandal-resistant, Hikvision DS-2CD5A26G0-IZS bullet IP camera is a suitable choice for organisations requiring round-the-clock CCTV surveillance in exposed outdoor locations. Typical applications include outside of licensed premises, university grounds and petrol stations.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):