Overview of the LILIN Z2R8022EX25
This outdoor-ready bullet IP camera from LILIN is capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps) – round-the-clock. The unit’s integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 100m, whilst the IK10-rated casing offers protection in areas prone to tampering. Other features include simplified installation using Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and remote access via the free LILIN viewer mobile application.
The unit's varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles up to 58.5° and allows the user to easily set the viewing angle during installation. LILIN’s Sense Up Plus technology increases the sensitivity of the image sensor, resulting in higher quality imaging in low light conditions. In addition, configurable video motion detection alarms help to inform users of activity in the scene and can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included). In addition, alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 fps - for high-quality CCTV surveillance
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 100m
- Outdoor-ready, IK10-rated housing offers protection in locations where camera tampering may occur
- 5.3mm – 130mm lens offers horizontal viewing angles from 2.8° - 58.5°
- Auto focus/zoom provide simple installation and maintenance
- LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology captures colour images in low light environments
- 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users of possible incidents
- Intelligent Video Surveillance (IVS) offers configurations such as Advanced Motion Detection, Tripwire Detection and Object Counting
- Audio I/O ports support the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included) to provide two-way audio
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and handy data backup
- PoE+ supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
- Free LILINViewer mobile application offers remote access to live video and playback of recordings
- Dimensions: 116mm x 112mm x 372mm
- PoE consumption: 14W
- Warranty period: 3 years
The LILIN Z2R8022EX25 vandal-resistant bullet IP camera delivers 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 fps for high quality surveillance in busy areas. A suitable choice for businesses that require round-the-clock CCTV surveillance of exposed outdoor locations, typical applications include loading bays, school grounds and licenced premises.
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- PoE+ Midspan
- MicroSD card