Overview of the LILIN Z2R8052EX25
This outdoor-ready bullet IP camera from LILIN is capable of delivering 5 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps) – 24-hours a day. Integrated Infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 100m, and the camera’s IK10-rated casing allows it to be safely deployed in exposed locations. Additional features include two-way audio, edge storage and support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
The unit's varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles from 2.3° to 55°, and combines auto focus technology to assist with setup of the desired view during installation. LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology is also included which allows the camera to deliver full colour video – even in dimly lit environments. A range of Intelligent Video Surveillance (IVS) features such as tampering detection and counting are supported to increase scene awareness for reliable security. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) and also help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. Additionally, Alarm and audio I/O ports are also included, which allow users to connect external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 5 megapixel resolution at up to 25 fps, providing detailed video footage
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Varifocal lens (5.3mm - 130mm) offers horizontal viewing angles up to 55°
- Outdoor-ready, IK10-rated housing offers protection in locations where camera tampering may occur
- Built-in infrared LED provides up to 100m of enhanced night vision
- LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology captures colour images in low light environments
- 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Video motion and audio detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- IVS features are included to help increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Auto focus/zoom provide simple installation and maintenance
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and handy data backup
- Support for PoE+ reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Free LILINViewer mobile application offers remote access to live video and playback of recordings
- Dimensions: 116mm x 112mm x 372mm
- PoE+ consumption: 14W
- Warranty period: 3 years
The LILIN Z2R8052EX25 bullet IP camera is an ideal choice for users who require detailed, CCTV surveillance of outdoor locations – round-the-clock. Typical applications include gated entrances, university grounds and amusement parks.
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- PoE+ Midspan
- MicroSD card