Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2045FWD-I-2.8mm
This Hikvision compact, mini-bullet IP camera is capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution at full frame rate - 24-hours a day. The unit's integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to deliver clear night-time images up to a distance of 30 metres, whilst it's IP67-rated casing allows for safe deployment in external locations. Other features include remote access via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS) and simplified installation using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The camera features a fixed lens that offers a viewing angle of up to 109° - allowing a wide area of the scene to be captured. Imaging technologies such as 3D noise reduction provides images with less noise in low-light surveillance footage, whilst wide dynamic range (WDR) improves the capture of detail in high contrast scenes. Additionally, various video motion detection alarms are configurable to alert users of activity via email notification. With support for PoE, this model is also able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- Round-the-clock monitoring is supported with an integrated IR-cut filter
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide up to 30m of night vision
- IP67-rated housing offers protection against harsh weather conditions
- 109° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Powered by Darkfighter to help provide low light sensitivity for superior night-time images
- 3D noise reduction help to improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness for reliable surveillance
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Remote access to live video and playback of recordings via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 VMS
- Dimensions: Φ70mm × 155mm
- PoE consumption: 7W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2045FWD-I-2.8mm mini-bullet IP camera offers detailed, video footage monitoring of exposed outdoor locations in 4 megapixel resolution - 24-hours a day. Typical applications include outside shopping areas, bus stations and storage yards.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):