Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2745FWD-IZS
Part of the affordable Hikvision range, this dome IP camera delivers 4 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording. Housed in a vandal-resistant casing, this unit also features built-in infrared (IR) illumination (maximum range of 30m) - making it an ideal choice for round-the-clock monitoring of exposed outdoor locations. Additional features include support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), edge storage and free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
The camera's varifocal lens allows the viewing angle (up to 114°) to be adjusted during installation for optimum scene coverage. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction are also included to help deliver clearer images in challenging lighting conditions. Configurable video motion detection alarms can help to provide reliable security monitoring, by alerting users of possible incidents via email notification. These alerts can also be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) - ensuring no vital footage is missed. In addition, the integrated alarm and audio I/O ports support the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as one-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 4 megapixel video footage at full frame rate
- True day/night recording with IR cut-filter provides 24-hour CCTV surveillance of outdoor locations
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide up to 30m of night vision
- IP66 rated and vandal-resistant compact dome provides durable outdoor CCTV monitoring
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal views of up to 114° for optimum scene coverage
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using 3D noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Configurable camera-based video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- External devices can be connected through audio I/O ports to enable one-way audio
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Free remote access to live video and playback of recordings via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 VMS
- Dimensions: Φ 153.4 x 133.1mm
- PoE consumption: 12.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2745FWD-IZS dome IP camera is an suitable choice for businesses that require round-the-clock CCTV surveillance of exposed, outdoor locations. Typical applications include university campuses, car parks and outside licensed premises.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):