Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2185G0-IMS
This indoor dome IP camera is part of the affordable Hikvision range and delivers 8 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording and built-in infrared (IR) illumination up to 30m. The vandal-resistant unit features an integrated HDMI output for connection to a local monitor - ideal for small business applications. Additional features include, support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), edge storage and free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
Providing a horizontal viewing angle of up to 102°, the camera allows users to monitor a wide area of the scene. Imaging technologies such as 3D noise reduction provides images with less noise in low-light surveillance footage, whilst wide dynamic range (WDR) improves the capture of details in high contrast scenes. Camera-based video motion detection alarms are configurable and help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. Recordings can also be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) to provide a helpful backup of data if the network fails. In addition, the integrated alarm and audio I/O ports support the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as one-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 8 megapixel resolution at 20 fps - for detail-packed CCTV surveillance
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of indoor areas
- Round-the-clock monitoring is supported with an integrated IR-cut filter
- Offers a viewing angle of 102° allowing a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Vandal-resistant casing provides protection in exposed indoor locations
- WDR technology retains the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting
- Low-light images have less noise and require less bandwidth with 3D noise reduction
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger edge storage and alert users of activity
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- One-way audio is supported when a microphone (not included) is connected via the integrated audio I/O ports
- PoE supplies camera with both power and network connectivity for a cost-effective installation
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage
- Free remote access to recording and live view through Hikvision's iVMS-4200 VMS
- Dimensions: Φ119mm × 90mm
- PoE consumption: 8.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2185G0-IMS fixed dome IP camera is an affordable choice for businesses that require round-the-clock CCTV surveillance of exposed, indoor locations. Typical applications include reception areas, bars and independent retail stores.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):