Overview of the Hikvision DS-2DP1636ZIX-D/236
This Hikvision panoramic surveillance solution combines eight sensor modules that together deliver a 360° overview in 8 megapixel resolution, as well as an integrated PTZ dome that enables the capture of clear close-ups in HD 1080p. The IP66-rated unit also features adjustable infrared (IR) LEDs which help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 200m - making it ideal for round-the-clock monitoring of outdoor locations. Additional features include support for Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS) and straightforward installation via Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
The built-in PTZ dome camera's variable pan/tilt movements, alongside powerful 36x optical zooming allows users to precisely navigate across large outdoor locations and examine areas of interest in closer detail. A handful of imaging technologies are also included such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction to improve the quality of images captured in challenging light conditions. Video motion detection alarms can also be configured to alert users of activity via notifications such as email, and external devices can be connected via the unit's I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling. Users can also set these alarms to trigger actions such as moving the camera directly to a pre-set location - ensuring all relevant footage is captured.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Multi-sensor unit features eight sensor modules to provide a 360° overview
- Sensor modules deliver 8 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- PTZ dome captures HD 1080p resolution images at full frame rate
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock CCTV surveillance
- Integrated infrared LEDs provide up to 200m of night vision
- 36x optical zooming enables the user to obtain close-up views in areas of interest
- IP66-rated housing offers protection against harsh weather conditions
- WDR technology retains the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting
- Low-light images have less noise and require less bandwidth with 3D noise reduction
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger MicroSD card (not included) recording and alert users of activity
- Objects of interest are tracked continuously when motion is detected in a preset area using automatic target tracking
- MicroSD card (not included) storage provides a data backup in the event of network failure
- Remote access to live video via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Dimensions: Φ392mm × 401mm
- Power consumption: 130W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2DP1636ZIX-D/236 offers 360° overviews in 8 megapixel resolution and is an ideal solution for businesses that require high-quality CCTV monitoring of outdoor locations - 24/7. Typical applications include large areas such as amusement parks, large shopping centres and train station terminals.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
- Power supply
- MicroSD card
- Hikvision DS-1603ZJ wall mount