This product has been discontinued, for an alternative model please see Wisenet XNF-8010R.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD6365G0-IVS
This outdoor Hikvision fisheye IP camera is capable of delivering 6 megapixel video at full frame rate - 24-hours a day. Its hemispheric lens enables the delivery of 360° overviews - ensuring footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated. The vandal-resistant unit also includes infrared (IR) illumination up to 15m, support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and remote access via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
The fisheye lens has the ability of a full 360° overview when ceiling-mounted, or 180° panoramic views when fixed to a flat wall. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction are also included to help deliver clearer imaging in difficult lighting conditions. Various video motion detection alarms are configurable to alert users of activity via email notification. In addition, the built-in microphone and speaker enables the user hear and communicate with persons close to the camera.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 6 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps)
- Fisheye lens ensures footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated
- True day/night is supported with an infrared-cut filter - ensuring 24-hour video footage is captured
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 15m
- IP66-rated and vandal-resistant casing provides protection from impact and weather
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- 3D noise reduction technology decreases noise in low-light surveillance scenes
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Built-in microphone and speaker offers two-way audio support for communication between user and scene
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- Support for PoE+ reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software - for remote monitoring
- Dimensions: 167mm x 152.8mm x 50mm
- PoE+ consumption: 15W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD6365G0-IVS fisheye network camera delivers high-quality 6 megapixel resolution and 360° overviews, making it suitable for 24-hour surveillance of indoor and outdoor locations. Typical applications include open plan offices, banks and university grounds.
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card