This product has been discontinued, for alternative models please see Professional monitors for IP CCTV.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-D5032FC-A
The Hikvision DS-D5032FC-A surveillance monitor features a 31.5” LED display with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) - producing clear, detail-packed images. This unit also offers a wide viewing angle (178°) which allows displayed images to be easily viewed from all around a room – ideal for security control rooms. This versatile monitor can also be desktop mounted using the supplied stand bracket. Additionally, the user-friendly operation menu system and helpful range of inputs and outputs, including HDMI and VGA ports, allow it to be easily configured and integrated into existing CCTV systems.
Key features & benefits
- 31.5” 1920 x 1080 resolution display
- Wide viewing angle of 178° allows the display to be seen from all around the room
- Power efficient LED backlight for reduced running costs and improved reliability
- 8ms response time minimises motion blur
- Built-in speakers are ideal for audio triggers or event alarms
- Integrated USB port for quick and easy export of recordings
- Dimensions: 526mm x 15mm x 728.8mm
- Warranty: 3 years
The Hikvision DS-D5032FC-A display monitor is an ideal choice for security control rooms that require round-the-clock monitoring of CCTV footage. Alternatively, this versatile monitor is suitable for use by reception staff to view specific areas such as entry and exit points.