Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2H45FWD-IZS
This outdoor-ready IP camera by Hikvision is capable of delivering 4 megapixel video at full frame rate, complete with true day/night recording and built-in infrared illumination up to 30m. It features an IK10-rated housing which allows it to be safely deployed in exposed locations and can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Additional features include free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS) and edge storage.
The camera's varifocal lens provides horizontal views up to 114° and allows desired viewing angle to be easily set during installation. For improved imaging in a variety of lighting environments, the unit utilises 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. Video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification. In addition, the integrated alarm and audio I/O ports support the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as one-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps)
- Varifocal lens (2.8mm – 12mm) offers horizontal viewing angles from 32° to 114°, for optimum scene coverage
- True day/night with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Built-in infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m
- Suitable for outdoor use thanks to a vandal-resistant and IP66-rated housing
- WDR and 3D noise reduction technologies help to improve image clarity in challenging light
- Motion detection alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board storage - ensuring all relevant activity is captured
- Audio I/O port supports the connection of a microphone (not included) to provide one-way audio
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Integrated MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Free remote access to live video via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software
- Dimensions: Φ 135.8mm × 145.5mm
- PoE consumption: 12.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2H45FWD-IZS varifocal IP camera with 4 megapixel resolution is an ideal choice for users that require detailed, 24-hour surveillance of outdoor locations. Typical applications include train stations, school grounds and outside of licensed premises.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):